Chapter 60

(IZZY'S POV)

We woke up late the next morning and all played on our phones until Anna got up to go take a shower. After she finished we all took our showers and dried our hair.

"I have dibs on doing Anna's hair!" Tess yelled grabbing a curling iron and brush. All four of us were crammed into the bathroom getting ready for the dance thing later tonight. Ember called dibs on doing my hair and I cringed. She straightened it and than I quickly arranged it like I wanted.

"Done!" I announced cheerfully. Tess glared at me and I rose my eyebrow. "What?" I asked.

"Where's your makeup than?" She asked tapping her foot. I shrugged.

"I don't wear makeup." I scowled.

"Well tonight you do." She ended up giving me a smokey eye which took forever! How do people do this every morning. After we were all finished with that we went to put our dresses on. I slipped into my dress which I hated because I hate dresses. I flattened the ruffles and put my black tights on. I put my black converse on as everyone walked in with their dresses.

"We are ready for tonight!" Ember announced happily. To happy for me considering what I'm wearing.

"Just in time to, let's go peoples." Snna said walking out the door. The guys were meeting us there do we decided since they were gone we are most likely late. We were having the dance in s clearing in the woods with music. We finally arrived and the guys mouthes dropped and I quickly hid behind Ember.

"This is horrible." I whispered barley audible considering the loud music.

"Go on you'll be fine." Ember stepped to the side and I saw Anna and Tess already with Jeff and Ben. I slowly walked towards EJ. I could see the corners of his mouth go up as he smiled from behind his mask.

"Hi." I said shyly.

"Heyyyyyy." He replied. I snorted and shoved his shoulder.

"Ima beat you boy." I said laughing. The whole night went on like that and dancing. I was exhausted by the end of the night and I didn't change before collapsing on the bed and falling asleep.