Chapter 14

"Ok I've got you're back so go and get the amo for the shotgun." Ben said. Ben and Izzy were playing 7 days to die. they had been playing for about 3 hours and were both becoming tired. "Yo I need to take a break I'm getting a soda, you want one" asked Izzy. "No I'm too focused for drinking but we should play again some time ok?" "Yeah definitely."
Jeff walked into the kitchen while Izzy was grabbing a coke out of the fridge. "So how are things with you and Tess going?" Jeff glanced over at Izzy. "Yeah, she's really sweet and crazy, she's perfect for me." "You sound like you might be in love Jeffey." "Yeah I think I might be I really Like her and I told you to stop calling me that." "You can tell me to stop all you want but I'm still going to call you Jeffey." Izzy said. "Whatever." Jeff rolled his eyes and walked back up to his room with a full jug of milk. Jeff walked up to Tess's door. He knocked and she came to the door almost as soon as he knocked. "Hey beautiful, how's it going?" Asked Jeff. "I am doing just fine Jeffey." Jeff sighed, "Shes got you on that now too than?" "Yup, It's actually kind of catchy I like it." "Whatever." Jeff plopped down on the bed with his jug of milk. "Hey wanna watch a movie on the couch tonight?" He asked. "Sure what do you want to watch?" "I don't care you pick." "How about The little mermaid" suggested Tess. "Fine I guess we can watch that.