Chapter 51

Authors note: REVENGE ON ANNA😜

(EJ POV)

"Are you two dating?" I asked Ben as he quickly let go of Anna's hand.

"No what would make you think that?" He stuttered glancing over at Jeff who was smirking at them.

"You were holding hands.." I said laughing at them. Anna leaned in and whispered something in his ear.

"Fine." He said looking back at us, "we're dating." He mumbled.

"What was that, I didn't hear you." Jeff said standing up and brushing the dirt off of his jeans.

"Screw you." Ben said grabbing Anna's hand and starting to walk away.

"Oh my word, language." I heard Anna say as they were walking. I snorted and jogged up to them.

"Do you mind?" Ben glared at me and Jeff who just ran up behind us.

"No, I don't mind." I shrugged and leaned on his shoulder. He's so short!

"Do you two know of a thing called personal space." Anna said quietly pushing her hair out of her eyes.

"What is this personal space you speak of?" Jeff asked slightly nudging her in the side.

"You guys are so cute together. I mean your both pocket size." I said clapping my hands together. I readjusted my mask and Ben gave me the evil eye. He grabbed Anna's hand and pulled her in the opposite direction. "Have fun on your walk!" I called after them.

"We were until you two came along!" He called back as they turned a corner.

"Well I think their happy we know." Jeff said shoving his hands into his pockets.

"Yeah yeah, can we go back to the house I'm really cold."

"Sure, you little wimp." He joked starting to run to the house. I wonder if we have any kidneys back at the house. That sounds really good right now.