Chapter 52

(IZZY POV)

I walked down the hallway looking at all the pictures hung on the wall. I started whistling as I ran my hand along the banister. The front door of the mansion opened and I peered over the edge to see who it was. It was EJ. I quickly grabbed a glass of water and filled it in the sink. I kicked the wall causing him to walk right in my line of fire looking for what caused the noise.

"Geronimo!" I yelled as I tipped over the glass and the water poured down onto his head.

"Oh, what the heck!" He looked up and saw me smirking at him leaning over the side. He smiled and raced up the stairs. He wrapped is arms around me and started tipping me over the edge.

"No no no, spare me please." I squealed gripping his neck. He laughed and pulled me back over the edge.

"Got Ya. Happy April fools!" He snickered pecking my forehead.

"That was yesterday though." I said lightly slapping his shoulder. He clasped his shoulder and fell to the floor.

"Tell Anna, I love her." He gasped playing dead. I jumped on top of him and pretended to punch him.

"That's for liking someone else," I pretended to slap him, "and that's for stealing my kidneys that I was saving." He laughed and rolled on top of me.

"I'm back from the dead for revenge." He said wiggling his fingers."

"Get off of me and bring me fruit loops PEASENT." I demanded. He sighed and stood up.

"Whatever you say master." He bowed and than sprinted down the stairs.

"And a dr.pepper please!" I called after him.

"What ever you lazy squid." I heard him shout I laughed and than went into my room to wait for my food.