Chapter 29

Jack sat upside down like usual on the couch. "Jack wanna play some video games?" Asked Ben. "I'm good go ask Izzy she likes them." "I can't she went out killing with smile dog." "Anna?" "She's busy reading." Ben moaned. "She's so boring sometimes." Ben plopped down on the couch. "Watcha watchin?" Asked Ben. "Harry potter, Izzy's obsessed with it so I figured I'd watch it so I could know what she's talking about." "Humph, can I join you?" "You already did so might as well stay." Jack and Ben watched the first 3 movies when Jeff came in from the kitchen with a pop. "Harry potter, can I join you Tess goes on nonstop about it and I'd like to know what it is." "Same dood." Said Jack. "I'm just here because no one will play games with me." Ben complained. "Why don't you just play with dizzy?" Asked Jeff. "She's out killing with smile dog and Dizzy?" "Yeah it's revenge for her calling me Jeffey." Jeff plopped down on the couch and they sat and watched for a while. "So where is Tess?" Asked Ben. "She took Sally for a walk." "Oh.". Masky and Hoodie walked in and sat down on the floor. "Were watching too." Said Masky. "Well ok than, lets just make it a party." Jack said sarcastically. When Izzy and smile dog walked in grinning and covered in blood Jack perked up and walked over too her. "So I see that you made all the blood stay off of you're beanie." Izzy chuckled "Its precious." "Just like you are to me." Izzy smiled and pointed to her cheek. Jack did a quick kiss on her cheek. "I'm going to go get cleaned up but smile dog got you something." Jack looked over at the dog. He dropped a kidney out of his mouth and trotted into the living room. "Pest." Jack called after Izzy. He could hear her laughing hysterically. Jack walked back to the couch. "Aww guys night in." Tess stood in the doorway smirking. "Shut up." Said Mamsky. Jeff was asleep obviously he had been bored. "Losers" Said Tess and she walked back upstairs.