Chapter 19

Jeff walked into the living room where Jack sat upside down like usual when Jeff pulled him off the couch. Jack looked up. "I TOLD YOU SO HA HA HA!" Jeff's face was covered in pie. "I don't like you're bro dood." "That makes 2 of us Jeffey." Jack smirked. "IZZY NEXT PEORSON YOU TELL TO CALL ME JEFFEY GETS IT!" Izzy ran down the stairs. "Well that sucks for them than." Jack smiled. "Izzy come here." Izzy walked over and he gave her a peck on the cheek. "Want to watch a movie?" Jack asked. "Sure." "Well I'll leave you two to it than." Jeff went back upstairs when he heard LJ and Tess. "Please I'm so much hotter than him." "No you're not." "Tess I really like you and well." Tess screamed "LJ get off of me! I don't want to kiss you." Jeff stormed into the room. "Back off or I will kill you." Jeff wasn't smiling. "Oh yeah cuz I'm not scared of you Jeffey." LJ smirked. "I told Iz the next one to call me that gets it." Jeff punched LJ in the face. "You're going to regret that." LJ stormed through the door. Tess stood hugging her arms. Jeff walked over to her and hugged her. "Are you ok?" "Yeah, you know I would never cheat on you right." "Yeah I know, Tess I have something I've been meaning to tell you." "What is it Jeff?" He leaned in so his lips were inches apart from hers. "I love you." "I love you too Jeff." He kissed her softly on the lips.