47.

Fun fact: i took this photo myself 😋

Luella Jones

The sound of birds tickling the window, the soft sunlight pouring in from it evolving in the room, and the identical breathing wakes me up from an intuitive dream.

I inhale longingly through my nose, breathing in the cold air and locking myself away in my arms even more, feeling cold. As soon as I feel skin touch my nose though, I'm furrowing my eyebrows and blinking away the moisture from my eyes, opening them. I'm greeted by Harry's facial features, his eyes shut peacefully as he sleeps, my mind slowly recalling last night.

I'm wide awake now, remembering the fact that we literally had sex last night, the thought alone sending shivers down my spine and twisting my stomach in knots that cannot be unformed.

Oh my god.

I stare at Harry sleeping beside me, like, literally; his body is somehow molded into mine. I realize the way I still have my arm around his neck, and when I moved it I somehow made us get even closer. His hand is not wrapped around my waist anymore, but lightly rested on my jaw, almost like it's about to fall. Our legs are still tangled into each other's, his thigh pressed to mine that I have straight on the mattress, my other leg wrapped around his waist, one wrong move and his thigh is going into my core.

If this was someone else touching my face, I'd be grossed out, but I've somehow made an exception for Harry.

The sunlight sent through the window is right on my face, along with the coldness surrounding the room. One blanket draped over the both of us is not enough, especially at the end of December, where the weather is continuously changing.

I try to stay still, going back to sleep, but I know once I've opened my eyes, there's no going back into that field.

The fire must be out by now, probably why the room is freezing cold. Harry gave me the most thinnest shirt he has too, my body is going feral. How does he handle sleeping shirtless?

I wiggle my hand out of his neck, slowly removing my leg from his waist. The blanket moves when I do so though, exposing Harry's back to the cold air, making him hiss in a breath through his nose and move closer to me, his thigh now pressed to my center which makes me gasp at the sudden action.

His hand drops from my jaw and goes to my waist, stiring a bit in his sleep to make his forehead fall onto mine, our lips two centimeters away.

I swallow at the contact, our chests firmly pressed to each other, making me put my leg back where it was; around his waist.

My hand is now on his neck, looking down at it to notice how I've left a small red mark, smirking to myself at the memory. I stroke it softly with my thumb, my other fingers warming up to his skin.

At the simple touch, Harry shifts again and pushes his thigh to my sensitive spot, making me inhale a sharp breath from my parted lips, my heart beats increasing and my whole body tensing.

I look back at his face to see his eyes still shut, his breathing soft. I try to move out of his hold but it just pushes his thigh against me even more, resulting in me biting down on my lip to not make an inappropriate noise. I breath heavily, trying to stay calm over the way his muscular bone hits my center through the thin material of his boxers.

Goddamn it, Harry.

I try to wiggle my hips out of this, but it just sends a wave of ecstasy through my lower half, making me roll my eyes into the back of my head, stifling a moan. My chest heaves up and down in hard breaths, my mouth closed tightly so the only sound coming out is the hot air through my nose.