28

Apologies for the wait- I kept rewriting this chapter every time I'd reread it, so it took longer than usual.

Finally done though! Enjoy it my loves <3

Luella Jones

So long, we've gone to three places, and it's almost 8pm.

We are now at the Brandenburg Gate, taking pictures of anything pretty at it.

I haven't been listening to anything to what the woman leading the tour says, just taking pictures of something that catches my eye, or I find pretty unique.

We finished our visit to the Cologne Cathedral at about 2pm, went to the Neuschwanstein Castle, but they didn't allow visitors so we just stayed outside staring at it, while the woman told us most of the history about it.

We're leaving this gate in about five minutes though, and I'm excited to camp outside the Black Forest, it's the one thing I've been looking forward to all day.

Liv doesn't seem to enjoy herself either, but she likes the free snacks we keep getting at every place we go to, so she's doing all well.

She's also been hitting on every other girl we see, whispering a "she's so pretty" or "her leather jacket looks hot on her" and "damn why are girls so attractive here?" in my ear, only interested in the place we're in unless it has girls her type.

It's been hilarious to look at, seeing her crumble when they notice her or getting all shy when they actually talk back, but other than that she's made about twenty female friends.

"Okay boys and girls and non-binary people- let's all head to our busses now!" Miss Thea shouts loud enough for everyone to here, making a bunch of people race to the bus.

Liv squeaks happily at the sound, she's been as excited as I am about the forest.

We get on the bus and sit on our seats, getting ready to finally go there.

I heard that the Black Forest doesn't actually allow camping there- well actually it's technically illegal...but as long as we follow a bunch of rules and stick to our leaders we will all be fine.

Laughter and music fill the air once again, everyone excited about camping.

------------

We finally arrived to the Black Forest, everyone running around to put their bags down.

It's almost sunset, meaning we get to watch it all while having a camp fire.

Liv and I have already set our tent up, putting our bags and everything in it to go sit by the bonfire where most of the students are.

It's also a bit cloudy, meaning if it rained our tents will probably get soaked wet in the morning, but I'm just hoping it doesn't till tomorrow.

The weather's kind of chilly, but I'm wearing a white shirt, some black sweatpants and a brown jacket to cover it all up.

I sit next to Liv, seeing how she's joined in the conversation already happening here.

"Oh and also that white old man too? It was hilarious." Some guy says laughing, others following in to laugh with him too.

I glance to the side, seeing how Liv has her hand on her cheek, her elbow rested on her knees as I observe her pretty rings on with different colorful stones and designs.

"Oh my god! Where'd you get your rings from?" She turns to me once she hears me ask, extending her hand to make me look at it more.

"I actually made them by myself! I like to design some jewelry from here and there." She smiles, kind of feeling embarrassed about them but I just continue to glance at each one, admiring the way it's captured.