89

Saturn was originally Harry and Luella's song. I remember one night a few years back i was laying in my bed after bawling my eyes out to this song, had discovered it in the same day I discovered sleeping at last. It had become a comfort song and I'd listen to it non-stop. Until that night that I was thinking about those lyrics, and I thought to myself about how beautiful and tragic someone's love story would relate to it. And that is exactly how I created huella. It was destined for its misery from the start. to think about it; I had planned these five last chapters before I even had the plot written down. They were created in my head, I'd listen to this song as a reminder of them. I fell in love with their journy before even writing it, and that's how much they mean to me. To release this final chapter means a lot more than u could possibly imagine as a reader; not because I'm the author, but because I experienced half of Luella and Harry's pain, they're a combination of my worst fears and happiest moments. And i'm glad i got to share it with u. And im happy u guys loved it as much as I did. And I thank u from the bottom of my heart for saving me. I love u, i love u, i love u. If u can, listen to this song on repeat while reading, the experience will amaze you when you get to that one part.

TRIGGER WARNING: panic attack, talks about death and grief. I'm so sorry to anyone who has lost someone and is currently reading this. Know that u are loved and supported. And we're all here for u <3

Luella Jones

I stand in the middle of an opened green land, the sight of mountains stacked up in front of me shocking me at its stance. Everything smells so fresh around here, it's so soft and gentle. The breeze is beautiful, the sun setting in a distance is beautiful, everything's beautiful right now.

I hear a sound of a gate opening, my heart beats increasing as I whip my head around, only to find Niall and Liam walking towards me.

I breathe out a sigh, seeing it's just them. Maybe I should've believed Marie when she said this was a safe place.

"Thank god, I thought you guys were some mortal enemy." I smile, getting closer to them, only to look behind them to not see my usual man wandering.

"Where's Harry?" I ask, looking at their dazed off faces.

Niall looks at me with his lips firmly shut, Liam's head down looking at the floor.

My nerves can't help but pick up slightly, my smile flattering immediately, stepping forward in front of them, repeating my question.

"Guys, where's Harry?"

Niall gives me a sympathytic look, my mind fully panicking now as I look back at Liam darting his eyes between his and mine, debating something in his eyes.

I tilt my head at Niall, waiting for his answer.

"He, uhm." He clears his throat. "He got shot."

"Shot? Where shot? Oh my god, is he okay?" I say, starting to walk towards the gate. They must've taken him to their emergency rooms down.

Niall grabs my arm to stop me, pressing his lips firmly again. He rolls them into his mouth before looking at Liam. Liam just stands there looking at me, his eyes red with something I can't recognize, my hands shaking with fear.

"Luella...." Liam steps forward, holding my hands between his.

I furrow my eyebrows at the action, not understanding what's happening anymore. As his soft skin touches mine, he looks around my face for something I'm not even sure of.

"He's gone." He whispers.

"Gone? Gone where? To the hospital you mean right? He got shot, he's clearly gone to the hospital." I ramble.