70

wowowowowow we're at 70 chaps and we just hit 70k reads. I love this. Thank u for making it happen <3 i think i thought i was gonna stop writing this at some point cuz it was just a rant book but it rlly turned my life into an incredible journy. Thank u for everyone who constantly comments or comments once every 20 chaps. I see u, and u always make my day. I love you lots <3 please treat urself with kindness.

Luella Jones

"Did you make sure of the signings?"

"Did you read everything written?"

"Did you track his phone?"

"How much time do we have left?"

"Can you check on the pilot again?"

That's all I've been hearing for the past twenty minutes on the plane. I'm in the bathroom dressing up after I finally took a shower, and I've heard Harry's anxious thoughts going over the water earlier and now, again.

He seems so scared, so unsafe, it's like he doesn't trust where we're headed and I don't like it in the slightest.

At first, he was whispering; I barely heard any murmurs. But then, Liam and him had a fight so, their yelling got louder, and then I heard every little bit of it. I hated doing so but it wasn't like I was eavesdropping, they weren't trying to be quiet at all.

I think Harry's on the edge of jumping out of the plane.

I've been stalling trying to get out of the bathroom so I don't interrupt them, but they don't seem to shut up for more than a few seconds.

"Can you stop acting like a baby? Go ahead and wear diapers while you're at it!" Liam scolds Harry, making me press my ears to the door to hear more.

Now I'm eavesdropping.

"You don't understand! How can you be so sure we're not being tracked right now? You know him just as much as I do." Harry yells back.

"Because this was unexpected! We were supposed to drive off immediately to our located place but Wilson insisted we go to your house first! He has a plan we don't know of, stay still for a second." Liam says in a more calmer manner.

"How can I stay still if I don't know what's going on! We might be in danger. For all we know, this plane might be filled with bombs ready to set off any minute now!"

Bombs!?

I furrow my eyebrows as I keep on hearing the commotion behind the door, each yelling getting louder by every moment passing.

"Can we all just calm down for a second!?" Niall screams, shutting both men up.

"Harry, you're clearly pissed and we get that, but for the love of god stop yelling! You're gonna end up popping a vessel!" He stops for a second before continuing, "And Liam! Please understand that this is important to Harry, so for fucks sake! Can you both sit down?"

They go quiet for a minute, and that's all I need to hear before I'm twisting the door knob, swinging the door open as I am face to face with three men with red faces, sitting on opposite couches.

They all stare back at me, Harry being the only one whose face's softens a bit watching me stand after I shut the bathroom door behind me.

This is a bit awkward.

"....Is everyone okay?" I ask as I look at them confusingly, not understanding the purpose of this entire fight, anyway.

"No. Do me a favor, Luella, and control your bitch." Liam stands up, and that's all that takes to convince Harry to get up as well with an added furious statement.