Get to know us~

Zachary Lean James jr

Hey, my name is Zachary L. James Jr, or Zach for short. In my family, I have my dad and my sister. My mother died when I was young. My mother was a human and my dad is a vampire. When they fell in love back then it was "wrong". My father's dad ( my grandfather ) was a big league. If messing with a big league or anyone related to the one you would pay. Here are some facts about me~ I like the color green. I like basketball, I also play it. My favorite movie is The Lion King. I'm 170 years old as a vampire but 17 years old. Well, that's me!

Zachary Lean James

I'm Zachary's dad. I also have a daughter. Stella C. James. I had a wife... she is dead now. I loved her with all I got, she was my everything. Anywho I have High expectations of my son he will do as he's told and He will carry on the family name. There's not much about me and I don't really care about other people. This is all the information that will be given about me.

Stella Cara James

Ugh, I hate my last name. It's So boy-like. Anywho my name is Stella C. JamesI'm the daughter of Zachary L James and I have a very annoying brother Zachary L James jr. I'm 220 in vampire years but in human years I'm only 22. You see, we age a lot different than normal vampires. Since we are half-human, 100 years makes us 1 year. However, dad stays 18. He was born a vampire but they age like humans until they get 18, then they stay 18 forever. Which is totally unfair. I want to be 18 forever. I don't wanna go old. I mean I'm 220. I can't believe my dad fell in love with a human. like don't get wrong I love my mom but I hate the fact she is human. I think vampires should be with vampires and humans with humans. Ugh. Well, now I'm angry so bye!

Luke Ames Johnson

Hey. I hate interviews so I probably won't say much. My parents think of me as a disappointment. All because I like boys. I mean if it wasn't obvious enough. What I think of Zachary... well he seems different. I can't put my finger on what I really think of him. I mean I don't like him. He didn't even know his girlfriend's name. I only know that because he had to double-check. I don't want him to play Mia. She is a nice person. I'd hate to see her hurt because of him. Ugh thinking about him makes me angry. I mean Mia is my only friend. Everyone thinks I'm too different to become my friend. I really do hate this school. I hate my life to be more specific. I'm an only child. And my parents hold high expectations of me. I can't do what they want... I will never be able to. I don't wanna be here anymore. I'm leaving.

William Tae Johnson.

Do I have to do this? Fine. I have a wealthy family. I grew up wealthy. My son will be a wealthy man too. He will have a beautiful wife and at least one son. There's no changing my mind. He WILL carry one in the family. He has to. It's HIS job to do that. I don't care what he has to say. My son has no word about what he does. If you call me the bad guy for raising my son properly you are the messed up one. Not me. That's all.

Sara Mead Johnson

My husband loves his son. He really does. He is trying to be a good father. He really is. He just doesn't want to see his son fail. He may be a stern man and have different ways of parenting but he still loves his son. It's his way of showing affection. Do I know my son? Well of course I do. I know he likes people of the same gender. There's nothing wrong with that for now. He just needs to learn that he can't be that way forever. He has to carry on the family he knows this. I just think for right now there's just a lot of pressure going on...

Jason ( side character )

Hey, I'm Jason, I'm single for all you ladies who want to know. Anywho, I am the king of the school. I clearly know everything. You see, I'm a spell caster. My mom has magic along with my dad having magic. So I was born with a power that fulfills both of these. So I'm one of the most powerful spellcasters around my age. Normally it's just 1 parent who had magic but in my case, I was gifted with 2 magic parents. I think... well I don't think so. That's my style. I can't think. I mean I can just prefer not to. Why? Well, you see if you go about your life thinking too much you'll never find happiness... Anywho girls call me I'm always free- hey I'm not done talking!

Mia (side character )

HI! I'M MIA!! oh sorry was that too loud? I have a tendency to be too loud. That's okay though all that matters is my happiness. I'm so happy he asked me out! Like for real! I really like him. One could say I love him... I would be sad if he left me. Anywho umm I like the color pink. My favorite sport is volleyball, however, I don't play it. I would like to but since I have a lot going on with being part of the student council and all. I show all the new kids around help the teachers when needed. Anywho that's all from me! Ima going to go talk to my lovely Zach-a-boo. Byee!

*note from me ( sailing-saphire )*

Hey, y'all! I hope this gives a better description of all the characters. Also, I hope this gives a better view of how each character is. Don't forget to stay safe!