Trouble

Third Person

It had been a week since Dipper had stumbled into the woods. The mushroom and plants mash worked and made the mark disappear. Dipper was extremely careful when it was around water which wasn't often.

Dipper kept going into the woods and explored the monsters that lived in Gravity falls. Dipper never went too far when he would sneak out in case his great uncles wanted him. If he told them that he was going out he would go out for hours.

Today he was near a beautiful side of the forest. Some vines glowed and sparked trees that moved and small creatures that he wanted to get to know more about.

He brought his book and it was navy blue with a small pinetree. He still hasn't noticed that the charm from his necklace was gone.

Dipper sat down under a tree and looked at the mushroom creatures that were building something. The creatures didn't mind and continued doing their work.

A bird-like creature landed on Dipper's knee and stared at him. The bird had small horns, long tail feathers, ice blue feathers, it looked like it was always shinning and glowing eyes.

"What a wonderful creature you," Dipper smiled softly.
"What are you?" The bird asked.
"My name is Dipper," He introduced himself, "I am a human."
"Humans rarely come," The bird said.
"What are you?" Dipper asked the bird.
"I am a jabber," The bird answered.

Dipper wrote down the name of the bird and started to loosely sketch it. The bird walked onto Dipper's shoulder and started to stare at the mushrooms.

"The mushrooms are so cute," Dipper muttered.
"They taste wonderful," The Jabber mumbled getting ready to attack the mushrooms.
"Little mushrooms run!" Dipper started to wave his book around.

The Jabber started to become aggressive towards Dipper and started to peck him. Dipper protected the small mushrooms creatures.

"Gah! Go away!" Dipper shouted.

The Jabber flew away realizing that it couldn't get to the mushrooms. Dipper sat up and looked at the mushroom house.

"You guys are safe," Dipper muttered, "The Jabber is gone."

Dipper didn't know if these creatures could talk. He saw the small mushrooms waddle out and some of them were shaking.

Dipper smiled softly and muttered, "That mean bird is gone."

The mushrooms stared at Dipper before one of them threw up a flower and handed it to Dipper. The flower was as big as a large pebble. He took it and ignored the fact that the mushroom threw it up.

"Thank you," He smiled softly, "What are you? I've been just calling you little mushrooms this whole time."

One of the mushrooms grabbed a small stick and started to write down something. It was in their language but oddly enough Dipper could read it.

"Mimu?" Dipper questioned.

They nodded and Dipper wrote it down both in English and whatever they spoke. They had their little page like the rest of the monsters.