A unknown War

Third Person

A few days passed and Mabel was still happy about seeing those unicorns. Pacifica had fixed Mabel's uneven hair and it's a bit shorter.

Dipper was in the woods trying to find certain plants for Ford. He had a basket that Ford gave him.

"Pinetree," Bill said.
"Bill!" Dipper smiled.

Bill wore black jeans and boots, a yellow muscle shirt with bracelets. Dipper saw the same symbol that he had on his forearm on Bill's.

"Our eyes have stopped glowing for once," Dipper chuckled.
Bill walked up to Dipper with a soft smile, "I've figured out how to stop that."
"That's great," Dipper started to frown a bit.
"What's the matter?" Bill asked.
"I don't know," Dipper muttered, "It was just a signal knowing that you were close by."

Bill smirked and placed his hands on the back of his head.

"They shouldn't know when I'm coming," Bill said.
"I guess so," Dipper said.

Bill started to levitate off the ground and crossed his legs.

"What are you doing?" Bill asked him.
"I'm picking certain plants for Ford," Dipper answered.
"What are you looking for?" Bill asked.
"He gave me a list," Dipper showed him.
"Mind if I join you?" Bill asked, "Some of these plants look similar to poisonous ones."
"I would love that! We can talk about so many things," Dipper was excited.

Dipper pulled Bill back to the ground. Dipper grabbed his arm and pulled him to where he was heading.

Dipper placed his head on Bill's shoulder and talked. He talked about the world, he talk about the magic, he talked about the wonder this place brought, he talk about the monsters, he talked about him.

"Your mark," They stopped.

Dipper placed his thumb on Bill's mark and smiled at it.

"This is filled with beauty, and mystery, and curiosity," Dipper looked at Bill, "It's filled with so much wonder. What does it mean."
"This symbol can summon me," Bill told him, "At any time and I am the only one who possesses this mark."

Dipper smiled and started to think about his mark. Bill looked at the list and teleported them to where the flower was.

"Woah! Where are we?" Dipper smiled, "That was amazing!"
"Teleportation?" Bill chuckled at his reaction.
"Yes! I saw so many colors!" Dipper smiled.
"Let's focus on the plants," Bill told him, "The flower is on top of the tree."
"What?" Dipper's face dropped.
"I'll get it," Bill smiled.

Dipper saw Bill leave. He came back quickly and placed the flower inside the basket.

"Next?" Bill smirked.
"Next," Dipper smiled.

Bill realized how much Ford sent him out to do. Bill told him that he would be teleporting them to where they needed to take them.

They found leaves, flowers, and mushrooms. They went to a small pond and grabbed pond grass. The mountain with rare flowers and glowed.

"One more!" Dipper cheered.
"I know Sixer hasn't been here before," Bill said.
"Sixer?" Dipper questioned.
"F-Ford," Bill stuttered.
"Why hasn't Sixer been here before?" Dipper asked, "He wrote here that these are extremely rare and under logs."
"False, if you want to find them the stupid way," Bill told him, "There is an underground cave and is filled with magic."
"Can we go!" Dipper asked him.
"Anything you desire," Bill pinched his cheek.
"Haha," Dipper smiled.