Unicorns

Third Person

Dipper and Mabel were spending time in the library trying to figure out why people were so clueless about the monsters. Most importantly why they were afraid of them.

"There's nothing here!" Mabel shouted.
An old lady popped her head out, "Hush!"
"Sorry," Mabel sighed.
"There's nothing here!" Mabel whispered yelled.
"Nothing is in this place," Dipper sat up and stretched, "Wanna go home?"
"Yes, since we did your think can you help me with something?" Mabel asked.
"Sure, let's just get out of here," Dipper muttered.

Dipper and Mabel left the library. Before leaving town the twins grabbed some snacks and raced back home. Dipper still didn't know what he was going to do for Mabel, but it couldn't be that bad.

Once they got home they went to Mabel's room. She gathered some sewing supplies and then Dipper realized what she was thinking.

"I was going to give this for your birthday but I think I accidentally confused the plans for my other project for this one," Mabel muttered, "I also ran out of fabric since I confused the project..."
"It's alright," Dipper chuckled, "I remember when I had to help you since you did that same mistake for that project. We spent all night finishing that project."
"Thanks for understanding," Mabel smiled.
"I mean, last birthday gift wasn't the best since they mixed up the orders," Dipper muttered.
"How did they mix up a limited edition sweatshirt from a baby toy?" Mabel questioned while handing Dipper the shirt.
"I have no idea, but there was mix-up because there was someone else with our last name in Settle," Dipper answered, "At least I got my money back."
"I'm not done with the shirt yet so I need you to put it on to see how it fits," Mabel muttered.
"Alright," Dipper smiled.

Dipper took off his shirt and put on the shirt Mabel was making.

Dipper looked in the mirror and crossed his arm, "You made a crop top but the design is nice."
"I see why I made the mistake," Mabel pulled out the piece of paper, "I drew the design on the crop top I was making myself."
"Do you want this?" I asked.
"It's not me," Mabel told Dipper, "I based the forest design on you."
"That is true," Dipper said, "The shades of blue are nice and I like that it's mainly dark blue. I like the hints of gold for the stars."
"I know right, but I still need to fix it up a bit so stand on this wooden box I found," Mabel said.

Dipper stood on the box and Mabel started to fix the now crop top. They both started to talk about random things and they slowly started to talk about the unicorns.

"Do you think unicorns are mean?" Mabel asked.
"From what I've heard from the monsters it's a 50/50 shot," Dipper sighed.
"The monsters can talk like us?" Mabel questioned.
"Stars, no. Well, some of them can but most of them can't," Dipper explained, "Some speak in their languages that only I can understand."
"Makes sense," Mabel muttered.
Dipper started to process the conversation, "Did I ever tell you I could speak to monsters?"
"I don't think so, but I remember you talking to the cub and the mama bear," Mabel pointed out, "But people always said you were special. Like in a magical way but you are really smart."
"The cub just kept staring at me," Dipper mumbled, "Didn't talk at all."
"I took care of you know what," Mabel whispered.
"Under that the shelf?" Dipper whispered back.
"Yeah," Mabel smiled.
"Nice," Dipper smiled.
"I still want to see those horses with horns," Mabel muttered.
"What if we went to find them now?" Dipper asked.
"Really?" Mabel's eyes lit up.
"Yeah, let's go," Dipper smiled.

Mabel finished up the shirt quickly. Dipper faces the wall while Mabel changed into a different shirt. She was in a crop top mood.