Chapter 1

A/N: I do NOT own MHA

This story will be in 3rd person or readers perspective

We see a four year old Izuku wearing a pink onesie that he loves running to his mothers room acting like it's Christmas even though it's the middle of summer.

"Mommy, Mommy wake up." Izuku cheered excitedly.

"I'm up, I'm up. What is it?" Inko asked groggily.

"When are we going to the doctors today?" Asked with excitement a child wouldn't usually express about going to the doctors office.

"I don't know, are you sick?" Inko asked teasingly

Izuku started to cry thinking his mother forgot his birthday, though she'd never do that.

"Oh I'm sorry sweetie. No I didn't forget, and we're heading in at around 10 so we have plenty time so go get dressed, while I make breakfast. Ok?" Inko said soothingly.

"Ok." Izuku responded with the cheer back on his face and in his voice.

Time skip to doctors office after tests

"Well it seems little Izuku here has a quirk." The doctor announced.

"Alright, what is it?" Inko asked curiously.

"It's shapeshifting. Now this quirk is an interesting one, it seems that while the amount of forms he can shapeshift into aren't limited excluding things like other people or inanimate objects. Like for example, he could turn into a mosquito, or he could turn into the abominable snowman, he can also do partial shifts." The doctor explained. "However these transformations burn up quite a bit of stamina, so until he's a couple years older he shouldn't over do it."

"Oh wow, that's a strong quirk. You hear that Izuku? You can be a hero!" Inko cheered.

Izuku upon hearing those words broke out into a broad grin, and he held his arm up like All Might when he's doing his victory pose.

Time skip to home

As soon as they got home Izuku ran to his room and started practicing his quirk even though the doctor said to wait until he had more stamina. He started by trying turn his hand into a hoof, after a few tries he got it but he couldn't maintain it more than a few seconds. He kept trying till Inko called him for supper. When he went down he saw katsudon he ran over to the table and waited for his mom to be ready to eat before he dug in. After supper he decided to help his mom with the dishes before heading back up to his room.

"Momma's little helper aren't you?" Inko teased.

"I love you Mommy." Izuku responded with adoration in his voice.

When he got back to his room he continued training but upped it to just beyond his wrist. He did this until he passed out from exhaustion.

Izuku's room is only half filled with All Might merch, the other half is filled with homemade Eraserhead merch since he's a new underground hero so not enough people know about him to make a profit so they don't make merch about him. Now while they aren't professional level they are still excellent for a four year old.

When he woke up he got dressed in his favorite pink shirt and headed downstairs to eat breakfast with his mom before she had to drop him off at school and head to work. After breakfast he once again helped his mom with the dishes, which he has been doing since he could remember. With the dishes done they headed to school then Inko headed off to work.

When recess finally rolled around everybody went outside and was about to head off to do whatever they normally do until Bakugo said something interesting.