Chapter 4

We see Izuku in class waiting for the next lesson when all of a sudden the door flies open and in comes All Might in a weird pose.

"I am coming through the door like a normal person!" All Might shouted bursting through the door.

The class, minus Izuku who turned himself into a fruit fly on reflex, shouted in surprise and awe.

"I heard there were twenty of you yet I only count nineteen." All Might said questioningly

Izuku, who had turned back, was hiding behind Hagakure, weirdly successfully.

"Don't worry we're all here. You just spooked one of us." Momo reassured.

"Sorry, anyway on to todays lesson." All Might apologized before moving on. "Today we are doing battle training!

Bakugo smiled viciously at the thought of battle training. A wall opened up to show their hero costumes. Izuku grabbed his costume and left the room seeing as he was already beside the costumes.

 Izuku grabbed his costume and left the room seeing as he was already beside the costumes

A/N: Minus the sword. And vest is pink.

Once everyone was at the training site All Might began explaining the lesson. (If you are reading this then you know the scenario.)

"Izuku Aizawa and Momo Yaoyorozu are team A, the heroes. Katsuki Bakugo and Tenya Iida are team B, the villains. Villains have five minutes to prepare, heroes have five minutes to plan. Time starts now!" All Might instructed through notecards.

"Bakugo is gonna come straight for me, so when he does you can run past him and head for the bomb." Izuku said to Momo with a serious look on his face.

"What about you?" Momo questioned worriedly.

"I'll be fine. Just focus on Iida, he's smart and has probably already thought of a way to counter you." Izuku assessed quickly. "But he also seems like the above and beyond type so he'll probably be monologuing like a stereotypical villain, that'll give away his position."

"Alright, but if you get hurt even All Might won't be able to hold me back." Momo said not liking the plan.

"Heroes may enter." All Might instructs.

Izuku and Momo enter the building and Izuku shifts his ears into cat ears. They make it to the third floor before Izuku picks up the explosions caused by Bakugo. He then shifts his ears back to normal to prevent sensory overload due to increased noise.

"Here he comes, get ready." Izuku said and Momo nodded.

As Bakugo comes around the corner Izuku uses his capture scarf and grabs Bakugo before throwing him into the wall knocking him out cold.

"I guess we don't split up then." Momo said relieved.

Momo walks over to Bakugo and wraps the capture tape around him, then heads back to Izuku. They then head up to the fifth floor where they hear Iida doing a monologue just like Izuku predicted. Momo decided it was her turn to play distraction. Izuku turned into a monarch butterfly and stuck to the shadows. Momo acted like she could no longer hold in her laugh by doubling over in laughter.