Chapter 7

Izuku just woke up and was fully healed so he looked at the clock before spotting a note on top of his uniform.

To my nephew;
You've been out for a day but in that day we got everybody moved into dorms along with your stuff. Your room is the only one on the bottom floor and you missed the announcement for the sports festival. You do not have to participate if you do not feel up to it. The beginning speech was passed to Momo as we know you won't be able to talk in front of everybody. We're all wishing you a speedy recovery, and please for everybody's sake stop getting injured.

Signed
Uncle Nezu
P.S. To get to the dorms follow the pathway to the left and it should be the first one you come across.

This brought a smile to Izuku's face yet he couldn't help but feel that something was different with his mind but he shrugged that off to deal with it later. He instead opted to get dressed and head over to the new dorms where he was met with a barrage of questions causing him to freeze in panic.

"Everybody back away and stop shouting at him!" Yaoyorozu ordered loudly.

Everybody did as she ordered as she went forward and calmed him down.

"How are you feeling?" Yaoyorozu asked gently and worriedly.

"For the most part just really numb, like it hasn't really been processed." Izuku answered honestly, despite his want to assure everybody he was fine since he knew lying to Yaoyorozu was not a good option. "You know what I mean?"

"Your room is right down that hall, go get some sleep." Yaoyorozu said pointing him towards a door at the end of the hall on the first floor.

Izuku shifted into a baby unicorn and trotted down to his room and entered through the doggy door at the bottom installed by Nezu for this exact reason. His room is half stable half room so that he may sleep in either form.

The rest of the students were left stunned by what just occurred. One minute he's completely frozen and the next he's shifting into the most adorable thing they've ever seen before disappearing down the hallway.

Momo: Before you ask he actually lives in that form so if you see what looks like a horse roaming around do not approach it, it's more than likely Izuku.

"Is everything about him adorable?" Ashido asked while barely restraining herself from squealing.

"Yes, and if any of you attempt to ruin his innocence they will die." Yaoyorozu said with a dark aura about her.

"MOMo alert." Hagakure joked.

This got laughs out of most of the class.

"Well I personally think Momo going into momma mode is incredibly sexy." Jiro unintentionally said out loud.

This caused both girls to turn red and faint with Izuku catching them while in werewolf form as he came out for something to eat in time to see them faint. He gently laid them on the couch before shifting back into himself.

"What happened?" Izuku asked very concerned.

The look of pure concern on his face showed the others how much he truly cared for them.

"They just fainted, they'll wake up shortly." Ashido answered softly, in awe of how much worry was in his eyes.

Izuku nodded and turned back to them and waited for them to wake up not caring that everybody was staring at him. Momo was the first to awaken so he checked on her to make sure she was alright before going back to wait for Jiro to wake up, which she did shortly after, receiving the same checkup as Momo before his stomach made itself known quite loudly.

"How long has it been since you've eaten?" Yaoyorozu asked worriedly.

"Lunch before going home that day." Izuku answered nervously.