Chapter 10

We see Izuku in Nezu's office along with All Might, Eraserhead, and Shinso.

"We reviewed the footage of your match with Shinso here and found something strange, it appears that you have a split personality and we would like to talk to him." Nezu said seriously.

Izuku then nodded his head after having an internal conversation with Zuke.

"Hello again Shinso, nice to meet you Nezu and All Might, my name is Zuke and as I've explained to Shinso I'm a split personality from Izuku due to all the trauma he's received throughout his life." Zuke introduced himself. "You can relax your quirk Aizawa I'm not like a villain personality, I'm totally different, though I do have to say I did act slightly like a villain during our match Shinso and for that I apologize but I needed a meeting with Nezu."

"It's alright, thank you for the short lesson on fighting." Shinso said slightly uncomfortable.

"No problem. Anyway as I've said I was created when Izuku watched our mother be murdered, I'm him but with less fear and alot more confidence." Zuke explained. "I'll only come out as a last resort, or when he feels like going to sleep during class." Zuke joked and caused All Might to burst out laughing. "Anyway, don't we have a new student to introduce into class before we talk about hero names and internships?"

"You do, though I would like for you to stay for about a minute after everyone else leaves." Nezu said and Zuke nodded.

After Aizawa and Shinso left All Might went poof into Small Might and went into his explanation.

"I would also like to apologize for scaring you young Aizawa before battle training." All Might said as he rubbed the back of his neck sheepishly.

"It's fine, I could heal your injury if you'd like me to?" Izuku offered.

"Are you certain, everyone with a medical based quirk has tried and nothing has worked." Nezu asked hopeful yet doubtful at the same time.

"I'm certain, after all I healed Todoroki, he doesn't even have his scar that he got eleven years ago." Izuku said proudly.

"Thank you Zuke." All Might said with joy and hope in his voice.

"Not that there's a difference but it's Izuku not Zuke." Izuku said with a nervous yet genuine smile.

Izuku then shifted back into the phoenix again while All Might laid down and lifted his shirt just high enough to see the scar. Izuku landed beside All Might and leaned over his scar before shedding a single tear. Before their eyes All Might's scar disappeared and he went into his buff form automatically without activating OFA. He was back at his peak for his age, so while not in his prime he's alot stronger than he was before.

The next thing anybody heard was the loud rumble of All Might's stomach.

"Now, if you'll excuse me I have to get to class." Izuku said before getting back up.

"Wait, young Aizawa I would like for you to be my successor." All Might said out of the blue. "If you choose to do so eat this hair, because you need to consume some of my DNA for the transfer to work."

Izuku nodded his head and accepted the hair before heading off to class. When he arrived he sat in his seat just before Aizawa woke up.

"Today we have a few things to discuss, first off we have a transfer student from 1-B joining our class from now on, Itsuka Kendo.? Aizawa said plainly. "Second is that something new has happened to Aizawa."

This got worried shouts from everybody while Jiro and Momo went straight to Izuku to make sure he was ok.

"Due to certain events he has developed a split personality and we've already spoken with the split and in their own words they are just like Aizawa, just without the fear and has alot more confidence." Aizawa said before brushing that aside. "Next up is hero names and since I'm terrible with those I've brought in help."