Chapter 21

Izuku's classmates already knew that he had watched over them and they understood it but it did annoy them with how closely he kept an eye on them. It was time for the next part and without any explanation the walls just fell revealing a disaster. Izuku set about getting everybody in line quickly.

"Everybody, listen up!" Izuku shouted. "I need scouts to look for any immediate danger." A group set out immediately. "I need people to set up a first aid station in case of injuries." Another group set to work. "And the rest we need to look to civilians." After that everybody had a job and set to accomplish it.

"Izuku is a born leader." Ms. Joke commented surprised.

"Not born, made." Midnight corrected with a sad look in her eyes.

Ms. Joke noticed the sadness but knew that Midnight wouldn't explain what it was about so she didn't ask. Both of them watched how gentle Izuku was with all the "injured civilians" and were pleasantly surprised, they also noticed how extra careful Izuku was with making the "children" trust him before he even approached them as a way of keeping them calm to prevent further "injuries". As Izuku was delivering another person safely to the first-aid station the wall of the exam arena exploded and at least a hundred people came through the hole including pro hero Endeavor. Todoroki showed up and rushed headfirst straight at Endeavor. Todoroki was losing the fight, and badly, until Izuku shifted his wings onto his back and plucked Todoroki away from Endeavor before Endeavor realized what happened.

"Todoroki, use your ice from a distance strategically and trap him, I'll then turn it into forever ice meaning it can't be melted and he doesn't have the physical strength to bust it if you make it thick enough." Izuku explained and Todoroki nodded.

Izuku then landed before shifting forms into his ice elemental.

"What's he doing, that'll make him more susceptible to Endeavor's attacks, not more resilient!" Ms. Joke said very worried.

"He's not intending to fight Endeavor head on, didn't you see him making a plan with Todoroki, the dual color haired kid?" Midnight asked her. "That's Endeavor's son and judging by how Todoroki reacted to Endeavor's presence I don't think he's a good father."

Todoroki started slowly making the cage and Endeavor laughed before trying to melt it only for nothing to happen to the ice, Izuku then made his presence known by phasing out of the ice.

"It is done, that is forever ice, it cannot be melted no matter how hot the flame." Izuku explained and Endeavor raged but no matter what he tried he couldn't get out..

A buzzer sounded meaning the end of the exam and Endeavor was still raging when Izuku went to free him Principal Nezu appeared out of nowhere.

"Do not free him young nephew." Principal Nezu said confusing everybody. "Endeavor, you are hereby stripped of your hero license and are under arrest for several crimes all abuse and bribery related along with the murders you've committed under the guise of collateral damage." Principal Nezu said and Endeavor tried to throw a fireball at him but Izuku raised an ice wall blocking his attacks from reaching them. "I'll add two more attempted murders to your case files."

Police then showed up and put anti-quirk cuffs on Endeavor much to his rage. after the ice was removed by Izuku Endeavor attacked the police officers and headed straight for Izuku and Principal Nezu but Izuku shifted into his werewolf form and grabbed Endeavor by the throat and dangled him in the air for a split second before slamming him onto the ground knocking him out cold. Izuku then shifted back and did a quick check over on Principal Nezu to ensure he wasn't injured before turning into a phoenix and healing the officers who were injured by Endeavor in his escape attempt before heading over to Principal Nezu and healing his scars much to his delight.