Immaculate Conception: Part 2

Genevieve's POV

It's been 6 days since I shut myself in this room. It's not that I don't miss or love him anymore.; I just need some time to think as, I'm sure, he does but I need to think without him. We've at least started talking again. He comes by between studio sessions to talk to me and catch me up from outside the door. We've talked about why I won't come out and when I would and on what terms. He agreed to them and that's how he started visiting. The only issue is I've run out of underwear and the rest are in our bedroom. I must not have put some in this room the last time I did laundry. I sigh throwing on an ankle length night gown and sneak into the hallway. It's 6pm which means he should still be in Studio B for at least another half hour. I quickly make my way into the room and begin to rummage through my drawers filling a duffle bag with underwear and anything else I see. I pack even more old over sized band shirts to wear to sleep in. I look over my bag of supplies and decide to grab my curlers and good comb set. Stepping from the closet I turn toward the center of the room and freeze.

"Genny..." he croons wearing nothing but a towel around his waist.

"I was just coming to get more clothes and my curlers."

"You don't have to go, mama. Why don't you come lay with me?"

I look over his body still dripping from the shower. His hair is completely dry and a wrinkly indent on his forehead tells me he took one of my shower caps. I smile looking at the sensitive man I fell in love with.

"You know why I can't and won't do that."

"Mama, we've been sleeping next to each other long before we were married. Sleep with me tonight, baby. I can't do this anymore." He walks over to me and his arms wrap around my waist. I drop the bag and wrap my arms around his shoulders. I stand hesitantly not sure if I want betray my mind or my heart. I miss him. I miss his skin on mine, hearing his gentle breaths and waking up with his arm around me but I don't know if I'm ready to let this go. His arms wrap around me tighter. The heat of his body soothing my angry soul. My arms overlap behind his back instinctively. "I talked to my mom. She told me I was being selfish. She was right." He whispers. "I'm still...scared but I realized that I do want a family and I want one with you." I look into his eyes and the hints of green tell me he's telling the truth. His eyes linger on my lips as he leans in to kiss me. I kiss him like I haven't seen him in a year and his arms pull me closer. He kisses across my cheek and down my neck as he massages my ass. He finds my weak spot and my eyes flutter closed. I gasp feeling him poke me and he smirks against my skin. "Genevieve, let's make a baby." He kisses across my chest as he slowly removes the straps from my night gown. His kisses trail down my chest and stomach as he rolls the fabric down my body. Once I'm freed from my night gown he turns my around and bends me over the dresser. The cold wood against my bare chest makes my gasp. He massages my ass in his hands as he gets on his knees. Gentle kisses on my bud send shivers down my spine. His nose glides through my wet folds as his tongue works my entrance. My body shivers when stands the cold breeze surrounding my nakedness.

I sneak a glance at his face in the mirror. He's rubbing my ass when our eyes lock. He smirks and spanks me. I moan and close my eyes enjoying the sting.

"Look at me." I tilt my head making my eyes more visible in the mirror. Our eyes lock again as he licks and sucks on his fingers before reaching them between my legs. They circle my clit and I begin to melt in his hands. I can't help but gasp when they enter me.
"I missed you, mama." He whispers in my ear leaning over. He places kisses along my back as he moves his fingers faster. "Six and half days without seeing you or touching you. I thought I was gonna lose my mind." I moan as his finger glide knuckle deep inside me. "I missed that sound. Do it again for me baby." He curls his fingers inside me and I can't help but moan. My body trembles a little and he smirks. "Don't tell me you're close already. We've got the whole night ahead of us." He releases my body and spanks me repeatedly. Moan after moan after gasp is released from my mouth. "Mmmm. I want you on the bed. Put your face in the pillows."

I get up and make my way to the bed. Taking a seat I take the chance to look at him. His towel is long gone he's standing at full attention. He stands over me and runs his thumb over my jaw.

Prince's POV

"Please?" She looks up at me with pleading eyes. I smirk allowing my thumb to graze her lip.

"Open." I watch as her lips part and her tongue hangs out of her mouth. Holding her head and n place I place my tip on her tongue. She rolls her tongue around it before fully taking it into her mouth. I close my eyes as she sucks enjoying the way her mouth feels around my. My thrusts match the bobbing of her head and I feel myself enter and exit her throat.
"That's enough. Now turn around. Let me see that juicy ass." She crawls backwards and rolls over. I watch it jiggle as she gets to her knees. I can't help but grab it in my hands. It moves like taffy between my fingers. I spread her lips and look at the wetlands between her legs. Normally I'd tease her but I don't have the patience. I need her. Now.

Genevieve's POV

My spine jerks as his full length enters me. I shiver feeling his bare skin inside me for the first time in a long time. He hold my hips firmly as he strokes. I grind with him I can feel my ass bouncing against him. The loud smacking of skin on skin echoes through the room.

"Damn, mama." Smack. Smack. Smack. "Keep shaking it for me, baby."

"Oh god..." I whisper to myself on a loop. "Prince, don't stop."

"Mmmm say it again."

"Prince!" I scream feeling myself become weak. Tension grows behind my head I open my eyes to see myself in one of the full body mirrors along the wall. My upper body levitates as he holds me up by my hair. With one hand firmly in my hair and the other spanking me repeatedly he begins to drill into me.

"I want you to watch me fuck you."

Every breathe feels like imma gasp. I lick my lips desperately to bring the moisture back to my gaping mouth.

"Prince, I..."

"I know baby. I'm almost there." His right hand leaves my ass and wraps around my waist holding me in place as he goes even faster. I stare at my quivering frame in the mirror. I look up at his reflection. With closed eyes and a wide open mouth he continues to fuck me. "I'm so close." Before I can respond he takes a final deep thrust. He twitches inside me and releases just as my body climaxes. My eyes roll back and I feel myself collapse onto the bed.

For many moments the room is still as we catch our breaths. I lie there exhausted and unable to move. As I begin to fade out consciousness, I smile feeling his arm wrap around me.