Do U Know What Today Is Part 2

Genevieve's POV

"Crotchless?" He says smirks against my lips.

"Surprise baby." I smile back kissing him.

"Woman you don't know what you do to me." He moans.

"Keep poking me with your dick and I might get the picture." I giggle feeling his tip jabbing me in my leg.

"Imma do more than poke you looking like that." He growls in my ear.

"Easy tiger." I whisper back. "We have all day and all night to make sweet love to each other."

Princes POV

She's right but I want her now. I want to devour her. I want to hear her scream my name out of those juicy-

Before I can finish my thought, she flips us over and pins me to the bed. Her lips trail down my cheek to my neck. She kisses all my favorite places then pauses. I look down at her and watch her lick her hand and grip my dick I bite my lip as she jacks me off and keeps kissing all over my chest. My eyes roll back as she makes her way down my abdomen and places her lips on my tip. She takes me in her mouth and I gasp as her tongue massages the underside of my shaft. I watch her head rise and fall between my legs she works her way lower and lower until her head pops up. She looks at me fiercely then licks her lips like she's hungry. The smirk on her face while she strokes me is startling in the sexiest way. We hold each other's gaze for what feels like forever. I watch her head dips lower and lower never breaking the eye contact. I shudder as I feel myself in the depths of her throat but my eyes are still locked on hers. I'm not going to lose this time. Then she does something new. She grips my  balls in her hand and massages them as she bobs her head.

"Shit." She moans vibrating me in her mouth and keeps going. My eyes have been closed for a while now but something changes. Her hand moves. I practically jump when it's replaced by her mouth. She licks and sucks on them with gentle force while her hands do the work. I feel a familiar ball forming in my stomach and I know she can tell. Her lips take their place around my shaft and I practically scream as I reach my climax. She waits til I'm finished than sits up and disappears.

I didn't realize how loud I was until there was no distraction. The room is silent other than the pounding in my chest and my desperate panting.

When she comes back she's tying a different robe and heading for the door.

"I'm bout to make us brunch. What're you in the mood for?" I sit and stare at her and look around trying to figure out what just happened.

"You just gonna leave like you didn't just put my balls in your mouth?"

"Yes because I want brunch and mimosa. Now clean yourself up and come eat." She leaves and I sit there stunned.

I get up, wash up and throw on a robe. As I make my way down stairs I smell garlic sautéing in a pan. I sit at the island and watch her as she cooks. I can't believe that just happened.

"Look Prince, if you want your soul back I have a no return policy."

"Where the hell did you learn that?"

"It's just one of my many tricks." She says rummagi through the fridge. "You want a biscuit." As she hands me one from the oven to hold me over until our food is ready.

"Many tricks?! Babe you just gargled my balls! We've been married for 11 years. You've never done that before!" I say around a mouthful of butter.

"I've only been having sex for 11 years. You pick up things as you go. You remember the first time I tried to give you head? It was a disaster." I smile.

"No it wasn't. You were just nervous. Trust me it could've been worse. Maybe gave the worst head. It was all teeth. At least you got that right." We chuckle. "Trust me I've had to some learning too."

"Oh yea, like what?"

"Before I met you, I hate to say but, I was a selfish man. After everything that happened I was cold and unfeeling. I did what I wanted and didn't care who I hurt in the process. I wasn't the nicest to you when you started working Purple Rain full time. I gave you a hard time. I can admit that now. Then I got to know you and I knew I could never hurt you like I hurt others. Especially, since you'd hurt me worse," we chuckle, " You made me learn to feel and to love again." I smile at her but shes gotten still. She turns off the stove and lets out a quiet sob and I rush to her. "Genevieve? Genny babe, what's wrong?"

"I just- I never thought anyone would love me the way you do. I was always too short, too dark, too outspoken but you make me feel like my flaws are just hidden perfections. Guys always tried to rush me in relationships. They loved me because of the way I'm built and left me because I wasn't quick to get in their beds but you waited for me. You take me as I am and didn't think I'd ever find someone who would." I hold her in my arms as she wipes her tears. "I'm so lucky to have you." She whispers but I shush her. I just want to keep her here in my arms. We stand like this in silence until I can tell she feels better. Once she does we share a sweet kiss.

"I love you, my beautiful Baby Dove."

"I love you too, my courageous Purple Love."