Tonight, Im Gonna Be Your Fantasy

Prince's POV

It's been a month since our honeymoon and marriage feels even better the second time around. These few weeks have been heavenly in a way most people would probably expect. Between recording, meetings, and rehearsals Genny and I make a point to have sex as often as we can. Now that she's no longer a virgin she has an insatiable appetite for sexual pleasure. Me on the other hand, I don't think I'll ever get tired of exploring her fantasies. Every time we make love, it's like something in her releases. A new part of herself is revealed to me and I want to explore everything her body has to offer. We've just finished our most recent rendezvous ducked away in my study. The smile on my face is similar to the Mona Lisa. I know something the world doesn't and I know they'll never know.

"Prince we can't keep doing this." She says pulling down her dress. I pull her closer to me hoping to change her mind and that a round two is somewhere in the very near future.

"You weren't saying that a few minutes ago when you were bent over this desk." She tries to pull away from me but I just pull her closer.

"Baby, I'm serious." Her body turns and faces away from me.

"You can't tell me you're tired of this." I kiss up her sleeveless arms and across her bare shoulders.

"I'm not but this can't be healthy. All we do is have sex! We didn't even make it through dinner tonight!" I smirk remembering how jittery we both were sitting across from each other. The meal is still right where we left it before we ran in here.

"We're doing better than when we first came home. At least we figured out how to not be where the maids can see us!"

"We're hiding in our own house because we can't stop fucking each other! That's worse!"

"Okay. Okay. We'll stop." I finally let her go and watch as she walks away. "Where are you going?"

"I'm eating my dinner and going to bed."

Genevieve's POV

I woke up this morning with a new mindset. No more sex for the rest of the work week. Good news is it's Wednesday. Bad news is we have rehearsal. Music is a huge reason as to why I can't resist him. We both get filled with so much emotion when we perform and working together only makes things worse.

I've escaped the bedroom and shower without giving in to my temptations. Breakfast was easy and so was lunch. Other than that he's been in the studio and I've been in my dance room.

Rehearsal starts in 5 minutes but I've decided to be late. My punctuality is what gets us in trouble but luckily I'm all warmed up and ready to rehearse. I take my time gathering my things and make my way to the room. All eyes are on me as I walk in 15 minutes late. Normally he'd have my head but we have an understanding. We skip our usual greetings and I take my place in the line up. He's able to tell us the game plan with a clear head and we quickly get down to business. This won't be a hard rehearsal technically. He's between projects and we finished touring before we left for our honeymoon so this is more about polishing repertoire. The only thing is the setlist for today is full of sexual songs. I decide early on to take advantage of my creative freedom and dance around and away from my husband. I'm still doing my job. I'm just playing it safe. Prince tells us to take 5 and before he can approach me, I walk off to go talk to Wendy and Lisa.

"What's gotten into you?" Lisa asks taking a seat on the floor.

"Nothing. I'm perfectly fine."

"You haven't spoke to Prince since you walked in."

"And you're not dancing as close either." Wendy chimes is standing above us.

"A few days ago you were inseparable. What happened?" I sigh realizing I've been figured out.