Hush

Genevieve's POV

We are the set of Prince's newest film project Under the Cherry Moon and I can't help but shake. Prince's aesthetic in this movie makes me melt. His hair is much shorter than when we met. His long curls are now short and perfectly quaffed. The ruffle shirts and long jackets are traded for shorter jackets with more ornate fabrics and some of them allow him to show off the abs he's worked so hard to get.

I'm not supposed to be here but I wanted to see my husband. I was curious what all the costumes looked like if the film was going to be in black and white. I'm sitting to the side watching them shoot. This scene has him pressed up against the lead actress in a phone booth. The shoot is done quickly and they actors are given a break while they set up the next shot. He walks off with Jerome laughing and smiling when the assistant who lead me to set taps him and points my way. He looks me up and down before walking my way. I smirk knowing what's on his mind. The dress I'm wearing is short in every way. My breasts practically spill out at the top and my ass is one bend away from saying hello. The color blocking on the dress makes my waist seem that much smaller accenting every curve in my body. He walks up to me and pulls me close wrapping his arms around me.

"What're you doing here, mama?"

"A woman can't bring her husband lunch?"

"You know I don't eat for another hour."

"Hm... my mistake." I smirk standing on my toes to kiss him. This is a game we've been playing since we started filming. I wear something sexy, I drive him crazy, I drop off his lunch, and I leave. I pull away from him, pick up the bags and walk to his dressing room. I cross my legs as I walk and allow my hips to swivel. I can hear him groaning behind me. He opens the door for me and I put the bags on the table. I watch as he closes and locks the door before walking up to me. He picks up the bags and moves them to the floor before wrapping his arms around me. He kisses my neck softly and I smile at him in the mirror.

"You're so sexy, baby."

"Thank you, baby." He groans softly in my ear as he presses his body against mine. His erection throbs against my ass and my smile becomes a smirk. His lips return to my neck and shoulder as he grips me tighter.

"You don't know what you do to me, Genevieve." He looks up at me and ours eyes lock.

"I'm starting to get an idea." I turn around in his arms and before I can fully face him his lips crash into mine. I gasp as he takes a firm hold of my neck. My breath catches in my throat as he leans closer to me.

"I'm gonna give you what you came for but, you're not gonna like how I give it to you." He whispers seductively before releasing me. "I don't want to hear a sound out of you. Understand?" I nod and he kisses my romantically. His arms hold me like I'm made of porcelain. I kiss him desperately putting my arms around his neck. "Good girl." He slowly lifts my dress passed my hips before removing my panties and cupping each of my ass cheeks in his hands. I close my eyes and bite my lip, knowing what happens next. A loud smack echos in the room. I pull him closer as the sting resonates under my skin. He lifts me onto the table and pushes my knees apart before standing between them.

He caresses me gently kissing across my bare skin. His thumb finds my center and I can feel myself melting in his hands. My back arches a little as I grind against his thumb while he makes slow circles. Taking his time teasing me. After several minutes of agonizing pleasure, he drags a single finger through my slit. I watch as he sucks on his finger while removing his pants. He spreads my legs soon after they fall, pressing his tip at my entrance. I look up at him with pleading eyes as he drags it through my wetness with ease. Part of me feels nervous about his bare skin being inside me but I don't care. I want him and I want him now. He thrusts into me and I immediately cover my mouth. He bites his lip as we both adjust to this new sensation. His body rolls into mine and my eyes roll back. His thrusts are steady and deep as he explores every inch of me. He fully inserts himself and a shockwave goes through my body.

"Oh, god..." I moan as every hair on my body stands up.

"Shhhhhh, they'll hear you," he grunts in my ear repeating his last thrust "Is that what you want, mama?" I bite my lip afraid to breathe as he focuses on that spot. He rolls his hips hitting it from different angles. I wrap my legs around him and grip his shoulders my hands trembling. "You want them to know that you couldn't wait til I get home? That you needed this dick in the middle of us filming?" My toes curl as his strokes become aggressive and his nails dig into my ass. "You want them to know how good it feels, baby?" I sit there gasping as he fucks me. My body just a trembling mass in his hands. I bite his shoulder to suppress the scream building in my throat but, it releases one in him.

"Shit, this pussy so tight," he groans in my ear a little louder than a whisper.

A familiar tension starts building in the pit of my stomach and my whole body begins to tremble. I open my mouth to speak but I stop myself.

"Mmm. What is it, mama? You can tell me." He whispers as he kisses up my neck.

"I-I-I... I'm so...close." I whispers feeling my body getting weak.

"You wanna come baby?" I nod feeling my arms quiver as he moves faster and faster inside me. I can feel another scream in my throat. I look at him with desperate eyes and we share a sloppy kiss. Unable to control myself, I moan as I climax, his mouth acting as a silencer. Shortly after he does the same, unable to deny the pleasure he's feeling. He rides us through our climaxes and we both take a deep breath. We do our best to clean ourselves up and share a kiss before exiting the room. We walk inconspicuously through the building stopping once we get back to set.

"I'll see you at home," I smile softly before kissing him goodbye.

"Nah, meet me in the parking lot when we're done for the day."