Do U Know What Today Is?

Prince's POV

"What's an anniversary?" Eli struggles to ask as he climbs into a chair at the kitchen island. I told Genevieve I'd take care of breakfast so she could sleep in.

"It's when mommy and daddy get really scared so they buy each other presents." Pip says from beside him. I chuckle at her response and keep moving around the kitchen.

"An anniversary is like a birthday for your wedding." I say from the pantry.

"A birthday?! Are you and mommy gonna have cake?!" Pip squeals in excitement.

"Or balloons and a bouncy castle?!"

"Yes we will have cake. Don't think we got a bouncy castle though." I smile handing them their breakfasts.

"Wait so if it's your weddings birthday who gets the presents?"

"Me and mommy give each other presents."

"Eli you knew that. Remember mommy told us?" She says with a mouthful of toast.

"Shhhh. He's not supposed to know!" Eli whispers to his sister.

"I didn't tell him." She says.

"Tell me what?"

"What mommy got you." They say in unison.

"I'll give you each a piece of cake if you tell me."

"Two pieces!"

"You're pushing it little lady."

"Mommy already promised us an hour of extra playtime before bed to not tell you." Damn she's good. I let them finish their breakfast and clean up their mess once they finish. My mom is coming to get them in half a hour and they're still in their pajamas. How can I make this work?

"First one to go upstairs, get dressed, and come back gets a dollar. Ready, set, go!" They run from the kitchen and back to their bedroom. Once the kitchen is clean I go and check on my wife.
I open the door to our room quietly and see her nuzzled under the covers. She's so cute when she's sleep. I'll wake her up when the kids are dressed. Closing the door, I walk downstairs and start reading my newspaper at the kitchen table. A few minutes goes by and someone walks in.

"Hi, baby." I smile hearing my mom's voice.

"Hey, ma. You're early." I put down my newspaper and stand to greet her.

"I just want you two to have some quality time together. Where's Genevieve and the kids?" She pulls out a chair and joins me at the table.

"The kids are getting dressed and Genevieve is still sleeping."

"That's not like her. Is she alright?"

"We stayed up late with the kids. I guess she's just wore out." My mom's gaze shifts behind me. I turn around and see the rest of my family walking down the stairs.

"Good morning, Purple Love."

"Good morning, Baby Dove. How'd you sleep?"

"I slept fine. These two cuties came and woke me up."

"Why'd you wake up your mother?" I say shocked

"We wanted to tell her happy anniversary!" Pip smiles beaming at Genevieve. Genny rubs their heads and nudges them towards my mom.

"Hi, sweeties!"

"Grandma!" The scream walking quickly to her side. She showers them with love and holds their hands.

"Why don't we let your mom and dad spend some time together? I'll bring them back tomorrow around 2."

"Thanks, mom." We say as we watch them walk towards the door. Once they leave Genevieve turns around and heads towards the stairs.

"Where do you think you're going?"

"I'm going back to bed." She smiles as she makes her way up the stairs.

"Still tired, babe?"

"Who said anything about sleep?" She winks at me and keeps walking. I follow carefully behind her. Once inside our room, I close the door. When I turn to face her again she's sitting in the edge of the bed. She slowly unties her robe and lets it fall from her shoulders. Underneath her long fleece robe bright orange lingerie. Damn. She looks so sexy. The orange lace against her dark skin makes her look like fire. I walk up to her removing my silk pajamas as she crawls to the center of the bed. I kiss her firmly and trail my way down her neck.

"Happy anniversary, Prince." She moans. I suck on her weak spots and smile.

"Happy anniversary, Genevieve." I can't believe I been married for 11 years. After, everyone said I'd never be tied down I found and married the woman of my dreams. 11 years of love, happiness, and irresistible pleasure.

Genevieve's POV

I look Prince in his eyes and his face seems stunned. He immediately begins to undress and make his way to the bed. We kiss and he makes his way down my face to my neck. We tell each other happy anniversary and I feel myself melting under his touch. He kisses me firmly and I feel his hand slowly reaching between my legs. He reaches for my clit and smirks against my lips.

"Crotchless?"