Alex

I couldn't take it anymore. What is so disgusting about falling in love? What's so sinful about staying with someone that gives you peace of mind? What's the abomination in being with someone who makes you happy? What have I done that is so wrong?

"Stop! Just stop! Stop mom, Lady.. you can't walk in here and start causing problems in my relationship.. I love Smart.. he gives me happiness and with him I feel what it's like to be Home.. can't you please leave us in peace.. I've never asked anything but this peace, this love, this beautiful man that makes me happy.. I just wanna be with him"I shouted.

Mom looked at me shocked.
" Alex"Smart held my hand.

"Mom,this man here gives me the happiness I've never known without him,the thoughts of being seeing him after the end of the day is like seeing the light at the end of the tunnel,giving him up is something that I can't do"I said

" Fine,you just choose this thing over your family"Mom walked away.

" That includes my daughter"Lady walked out.

" Little bro,Simon got his account frozen because he gave you a heads-up...have a nice life"Sarah hugged me and walked out.
" Why would your dad freeze your account?what's happening?Why would he turn his back on his own children because they don't want to be his puppet"Smart looked at me.

" I just gave up my family for you"I looked at him.
" I'm sorry about that but you can always see your daughter.you can sue your dad and make him pay you for the three years you've worked for him..why do you people allow him to thumb you around" smart sighed clearly annoyed.

He went to sit on the cushion,I joined him.

"I'm sorry but I'm also sad..make me feel happy" I nuzzled his white neck.

"You just told your mom seeing me alone makes you happy..I don't need to try" He giggled.

"I love you,I mean it..I love you so much" I pecked his lips.

"Then,show me how" he whispered batting his eye lash and pouting his lips    trying to be seductive when he actually looked cute.

And I did,with my body.

$$__$$$$$$$$____&$$$$$$$_

I sat down on the floor,searching for prominent stocks and estates to buy,I had more than  three hundred thousand dollars in a bag waiting to be invested.

Smart had gone to work,he was ten minutes late since he woke up late and I had to delay him,you know.

The door opened and he walked in.

"Did you forget something?" I asked.

"Nope,I was..um..sacked" He smiled sitting beside me..

"What do you mean?" I stared at him.

"I was fired,your dad is pulling strings I think..I was fired for being ten minutes late to work by a director that came an hour late"He said.

" I'm so sorry"I hugged him.

" Its not your fault, I graduated top class and I'm a genius.. I can find another job"he said.

" Or, you can be my account manager.. we can set up our own company"I smiled.

" Babe, I don't want to work with you or for you  and your family"He  kissed him.

" I filed for paternity suit today . I'm going to get visiting rights"I said.

" I'm not going to meddle in your family affair.i'm going to be your shield,your armour..the strength behind you..I promise..I'll never leave you hanging"He crept into my laps hugging me.

" I love you Smart"I smiled.

"I love you more,so let's work on thatstock