Popping the Question

GilinskyAt dinner. Jack keeps it simple with the proposal, taking you out to dinner making sure the two of you dress to the nines. He catches you completely off guard when you're looking down at your menu. You look up to see him on one knee holding open a ring box. Everyone's attention turns to the two of you, and everyone cheers and claps when you agree through your joyful tears.

Johnson After tour. A welcome home party was thrown for the boys' return home, and Jack sees the perfect moment. In the midst of it all, he gathered the attention of all of your guys' friends and family, and went on to tell you how much you mean to him. He shuffled in his pocket and got down on one knee. He asked you and you felt like you could pass out. You agreed anxiously, and he was fighting back tears while you cried your little heart out.

Wilk - During sex. You two were getting down to business, and he was whispering dirty things in the midst of it all like he was notorious for. He spilled out multiple 'I love you's' and 'you're so beautiful', but while you were reaching your peak he let out a groan and yelled out 'Will you marry me?' It caught you completely off-guard but of course you agreed. The two of you finished up your fun before he even thought about sliding a ring on your finger, and it only caused for a round 2.

^I could def see him doing that

Maloley - At the studio. He had been in the studio a lot, working on some new tracks and beats with Sam. You decided to go in with him one day, and you were lounging around watching him walk in and out of the booth and record a few verses. You were completely mesmerized by him, and to make it all better, he told you that he had recorded a song for you. You smiled and while the track played you listened to all of the sweet lyrics and rhymes completely thankful for him, and that's when he pulled out the ring and popped the question. He surprised you completely, but you happily said yes.

_________

Go check out 'Homicide' a omaha/KAM fanfic. I'm super excited for it, and I think you guys are going to love it. xx