Your Sanctuary

That one place you always find yourself that has become your second home. Original nine boys.
.............................................

Jack G - Local Cafe. Whenever Jack couldn't find you at home, or anywhere else he could always count on you being down at the local cafe in your favorite booth. He could find you sipping your favorite drink, and reading a book or writing.

Jack J - Library. You had a designated place in the library - it was practically your second home. Jack always knew you were there curled up with a book in one of the soft, cushioned chairs that your local library had to offer. You were at ease and in your own world.

Cameron - The Beach. Cam could always find you at the beach since you were there every spare moment you got. You would lay out a blanket and work on your bronze glow, while you were captivated by the smell of saltwater floating through the breeze and the warm rays from the sun beating down on you.

Nash - Hiking Trail. Like Nash you loved adventure and nature. You would take long walks on worn scenic trails, and even take hikes that wouldn't have you return home for hours. If he ever needed you that was the first place he assumed that you were. 9 times out of 10 he was correct.

Shawn - The Record Store. You loved music - it was one of the many things you shared with Shawn. He always counted on you being down at the different record stores scattered around town, hunting down the perfect album that suited your mood that day.

Taylor - The Mall. You went to the mall not necessarily to buy anything, but to just look around and take in all it had to offer. You would grab a smoothie and walk around to all of the different stores, and even make conversation with random strangers who had the same taste as you.

Matthew - Bed. If Matt hadn't heard from you for awhile he always assumed you were napping at home in bed since that was you favorite past time. He could always find you curled up on his side of the bed with your hair a mess and all of the covers surrounding you.

Aaron - The Pet Store. You loved animals, so you always wanted to stop into your favorite pet store to see all of the cuddly, warm animals - and the not so warm and cuddly ones. You were there so much that some of the animals got so used to your presence, and loved to be around you.

Carter - Your Best Friend's House. Like most best friends, you and yours were inseparable. You were always over at her house if you had free time and Carter was gone. If Carter wasn't sure where you were he would always check there before checking your place.