Dates

Jack G - Jack loved to spoil you, you were his babygirl. He would surprise you with random dates whenever he was in town. He would take you to nice restaurants, buy you gorgeous flowers and spoil you more than you ever imagined possible.

Jack J - You loved the simple things in life. Jack loved to kick back with you and the simplest things would make the two of you happy. You would have dates that consisted of movie nights with loads of buttery pop-corn, or hikes outside to explore nature.

Cameron - You loved the beach, and so Cam would always take you on dates at the beach. You guys would have dinner near the water and take a cute walk down the sand, or even just spend a whole day in the warm summer sun surrounded by water. Cliche, but loads of fun.

Nash -You and Nash both loved nature, so he would take you on dates that involved something outside. You guys would have picnics in the park, or you would hike up to the top of the city at night and look down at the beautiful city completely content with each others company.

Shawn - Even though Shawn was known for his musical talent, he didn't like to involve it with everything. He would take you on cute coffee dates at cafes, or even spend time with you at home. You would also occasionally talk him into singing you a song when you were relaxing at home.

Taylor - Taylor would always take you out on the road for a date. Bet you didn't see that one coming. These were usually on weekends when you both had free time. You would stop for a nice dinner and the rest of the time you were happily exploring the country.

Aaron - Aaron always tried to be the absolute sweetest when it came to taking you out for a date. He would range anywhere from a classic movie date, to something adventurous like an amusement park where you guys would have an absolute blast.

Carter - You and Carter both loved catching the latest film in theaters. Whenever he was in town you were in the theater cozied up with a box of candy watching the new releases on the big screen. It was the perfect date for the two of you.