Chapter 7

You were pretty nervous to say the least. You weren't comfortable around people so why did you say yes in the first place?

'Oh yeah.' you thought as you were practically dragged towards the door of a pretty house, by an overexcited little girl.

You didn't have the heart to say no to her, and she looked really hopeful while she was waiting for your answer.

What are you gonna talk about during dinner? They're surely going to ask a lot of questions, which would make you feel uncomfortable and you're gonna panic, say dumb things as answers and they're all gonna say you're weird.

Great... You just wished you were already home. Or maybe you can go with Amaya to her room to teach her how to draw? That sounded more ideal to you. You were sure it was easier to hold up a conversation with this sweet little girl, talking about your favourite colours or animals. Why can't grown people talk about that when they are getting to know each other? Why do they have to bring up depressing topics like 'what are you doing for a living' or 'are you seeing someone, why not, how old are you again?'.

Chifuyu snapped you out of your thoughts, when he reached over you as you were standing in front of the door with Amaya, and with Chifuyu standing slightly behind you, opening the door for you two.

Amaya ran inside yelling to her mother, while Chifuyu said loudly after her:

"Don't run in the house!"

You cautiously stepped through the door, and Chifuyu followed you, and closed the door behind him.

You were standing with your back to him, slowly taking off your blazer, while you were looking around in the house, thinking how homey it was. Suddenly you felt as something was pulling on your blazer gently, and you turned around with a frown. You saw Chifuyu's hands on your blazer, holding it, waiting for you to pull out your other arm, so he can hang it up.

"Oh!" you said in realization and you quickly pulled out your arm. "Uh, uhm, thanks." you said quickly then you cleared your throat, looking away.

Chifuyu smiled at your reaction and hung up your blazer next to his.

"No problem, sweetheart."

You bit the inside of your cheek, turning to the direction Amaya disappeared to, waiting for her parents to show up.

"Where is everyone?" Chifuyu asked quietly, as he started to walk towards another room, looking inside, while you were still waiting at the door.

A smile appeared on his face as he saw the rest of his friends, coming towards him.

"There you are!" he said as he held up the flower you made and you heard a woman gasp.

"Wow, Chifuyu it's beautiful!" you heard the voice say, and soon you saw as a woman appeared in front of Chifuyu.

They hugged each other while Chifuyu chuckled.

"Only the best for you." he said as he kissed one of her cheeks. "Happy birthday!"

Hina giggled and when she turned to kiss Chifuyu's other cheek, her eyes landed on you, widening a little.

"That's not Nina." she said in a low voice so you wouldn't hear and with an amused look on her face as she looked up at Chifuyu.

Takemitchi and Baji heard her words, because they were just behind Hina in the other room, and they quickly poked their head out.

"Nope, it's not her." Takemitchi said raising one of his eyebrows.

"Definitely not Nina." Baji continued, smirking at Chifuyu.

Chifuyu rolled his eyes but put a smile on his face.