Chapter 11

You and Nina tried to wake Amaya up, but she didn't react to anything. She was still breathing which was a good sign but it was ragged.

Soon you heard the sirens and you sprinted to Ian's to ask him to come to Chifuyu's apartment, and told him if he comes back inform him that you were in the hospital.

Both of you and Nina were allowed to be in the ambulance car with Amaya and after a few questions from the man who examined her, he told you that Amaya was indeed allergic to peanut.

He gave her an andrenalin injection, which helped her body to handle the shock the peanut caused, but they told you she had to stay in the hospital for a few hours.

You were sitting next to Amaya's bed, holding her hand, and tried to calm her by telling her, that her family is going to be here soon. Nina was sitting next to the door on the other side of the room.

Amaya was feeling much better now, she didn't have troubles breathing either, and the anxious feeling was gone now from your chest too (thanks to one of the nurses, who gave you a sedative, because she saw you were at the verge of panic).

The three of you jumped when the door slammed open suddenly and a furious looking Chifuyu stormed in.

When he got home he was surprised that Ian was in his apartment. He told him that the three of you were in the hospital, because Amaya had trouble breathing and even fainted.

Chifuyu became worried sick, but then his eyes snapped to the coffee table to the sandwich and when he saw the peanut butter on it, all he saw was red.

He drove to the hospital as fast as he could while he called Takemitchi to tell him what happened.

When he walked in the room and saw that Amaya was okay, he calmed down a little but then he saw from the corner of his eye as Nina jumped up from the chair.

"Chifuyu, I'm so sorry, I..." she tried to apologize while she was crying, but Chifuyu grabbed her by her arm and pulled her out of the room behind him.

"What the fuck is wrong with you, I told you not to give her peanut, because she's allergic to it!" Chifuyu said loudly, despite the effort of trying very hard not to shout at her in the hospital full of kids.

"I know, but I forgot what you sa..."

"You don't even pay attention when I'm talking to you, because you're always on your fucking phone! Get the hell out of here!" he said as he started walking to the room.

"But Chifuyu..."

Chifuyu turned around quickly.

"You and I are over! I don't wanna see you ever again." he said in a low voice then he went back to the room.

"Hey princess, you okay?" he asked as he rushed to the bed and hugged Amaya.

"Yes, thanks to Y/N." Amaya said as she pulled away.

Your eyes widened and they shifted back and forth between her and Chifuyu quickly.

"Uh, I don't think I was much of a help..."

"You were, you helped me when I had trouble breathing, it became better when you brought me to the fridge." Amaya said, just when the door opened and Takemitchi and Hina walked in.

"Oh my God, sweetie are you okay?" Hina asked as she rushed to the bed and sat down next to her daughter as she climbed in her lap.

Chifuyu looked at you with a small frown.

"Why did you bring her to the fridge?"

All the adults looked at you in question and you fidgeted with your fingers, trying to come up with an explanation.