Chapter 34

Chifuyu planted one more small kiss to your lips, then looked at you using his puppy eyes.

"So am I forgiven?"

You let out a small laugh and ran your fingers through his hair, starting above his ears, and gently smoothing his locks towards the back of his head, then down to his neck.

Chifuyu couldn't help but close his eyes and tilt his head back while a satisfied smile appeared on his face and a quiet moan left his lips.

You grinned, seeing his reaction and repeated the gesture a few more times, feeling happy that you can make him feel good and relaxed.

"Maybe." you replied in a playful tone.

Chifuyu started caressing your sides gently, then looked down at you with warm eyes.

"I'm gonna fall asleep if you continue." he said with a small smirk.

You giggled and he kissed your cheek, then held your helmet out for you.

A few minutes later you arrived at Noa's - well now Chifuyu and Baji's- tattoo parlor, and you pulled off your helmet, staring at the place with mixed emotions.

Despite Noa, you loved working here. Your two other co-workers were fine, you wouldn't exactly say you were friends with them, but they never were rude to you, and sometimes they had the guts to tell Noa off when he was being an asshole to you for no reason.

The customers liked you, and were satisfied with your works which was all you ever wanted.

You felt Chifuyu walk past you, grabbing the keys for the place from his pocket and opening the bars that were covering the doors, then the glass doors too.

He turned around and waited for you to gather your thoughts, then when you walked towards him, he held his hand out for you to take.

You walked into the saloon and looked around frowning. You rubbed your chest with your other hand to get rid of the uncomfortable feeling that the familiar place brought to the surface, and you were afraid that everytime you walk in here you will be reminded of Noa.

Chifuyu saw your discomfort, and knew what you were thinking. He knew the whole place was gonna scream Noa to you, so he came up with a solution.

He let go of your hand and walked behind the counter.

"I don't want you to feel uncomfortable here, you got rid of that asshole, and you can do what you love without having him haunt you, sooo..." Chifuyu started and you walked closer to the counter, when he reached down and pulled out a baseball bat, putting it on the counter. "I was thinking we should renovate the place." he finished with a grin.

You looked wide-eyed at the baseball bat, then at Chifuyu.

"As in renovate, you mean you want to smash the place?" you asked in shock.

Chifuyu nodded.

"He did a lot of damage to you, so I think it's only fair that you return the favor, well, metaphorically... Also, I can see that you have a lot of pent up emotions, and I think it would be good for you to let them out." Chifuyu said, looking at you intently, waiting for your reaction.

You looked down at the bat again, reaching out your hand and gently tracing your fingers on its surface.

You imagined a lot of times getting revenge on Noa after he hurt you, but never really had the courage. You knew he would get more angry and let that out on you, so you just took it, and only fought back when the words turned to actions. But even then you could only just defend yourself as best as you could, but couldn't attack.