Chapter 17

"I finished the outlines, do you want to keep going?" you asked Chifuyu.

"Yeah, but can we have a break? My back is killing me." he answered, sitting up.

"Of course." you said as you put down the tattooing machine, and streched your arms out, above your head.

Your back was hurting too from leaning forward for too long.

Chifuyu couldn't help but look down at your breasts, when you pushed them out while streching.

"Uhm, do you want to drink something?" you asked and stood up.

Chifuyu quickly looked at your face and stood up too.

"Yeah, a coffee would be nice."

You give him a quick, shy smile, turned around a walked in the kitchen.

Chifuyu's eyes scanned your body from head to toe with a smile, then he walked to the mirror again to look at his tattoo.

His grin widened when he looked at it, he couldn't wait until it's finished, and he couldn't wait for the summer to show it off on the beach.

His heart fluttered in his chest when he tought about that, and he looked back at you watching as you were making the coffee.

Would you say yes if he asked you to come with him to the beach?

'God, you should stop imagining her in a swimsuit, or there will be consequences.' he scolded himself in his head and he looked down at his pants.

Amaya walked next to you in the kitchen.

"Need something?" you asked with a smile.

"Do you have Overwatch?"

Your eyes widened and you looked at Amaya surprised. She must have seen your PS4 on the TV stand.

"Of course I have it."

"Can I play?" she asked excited.

You grinned and walked back to the living room with her. You turned on the consol, started the game and gave Amaya the controller.

"You have a Playstation too?"

"Mommy does." she replied, surprising you.

Maybe you should ask for her ID so you can play with her. You walked back to the kitchen when the coffee was done, making a mental note to ask Hina about it the next time you see her.

"So you like it?" you asked Chifuyu, who was still standing in front of the mirror.

You didn't blame him though, if you could, you would stare at his naked body all day too.

Well, you wouldn't only be looking at his tattoos, that's for sure.

Chifuyu turned around with a smile, and started walking to you.

"I love it, can't wail til it's done." he said as he stopped next to you.

He was facing you, his hip leaning against the counter, watching as you poured coffee in a cup.

'Please don't shake, please don't shake, please don't shake.' you pleaded to your hands in your head, feeling as he was watching you.

You always felt uncomfortable when people watched you. It didn't make you that nervous, you just simply didn't like it. But ever since your ex-boyfriend, every little thing, like this, or having trouble making eye contact or talking to people worsened. Before him you only felt anxious when you had to make a phone call, or meeting new people, things like that. But after him you almost always felt nervous, when you were simply walking on the street or even when you were talking to people you already knew.