Chapter 9

Warning: panic attack and self harm

You pushed your lips together and stood next to Chifuyu awkwardly as Nina was walking towards you two with a big smile on her face.

Chifuyu furrowed his brows. Nina said she couldn't come to Hina's birthday, but now she just suddenly shows up. While these little surprise visits always excited him in the early days of their relationship, lately they just made him annoyed.

Come to think of it, every time Nina showed up he felt annoyed.

That's not how you supposed to feel about your girlfriend, right?

"I leave you guys alone. Thanks for the dinner." you said quickly and turned to leave.

Chifuyu's head snapped towards you.

"Y/N, wait..." he started, but you already walked through the door.

"Hey, baby!" Nina greeted Chifuyu cheerfully, as she threw her arms over his shoulders and kissed his lips.

Chifuyu put one of his hands on her back and kissed her back, but pulled away quickly.

"What are you doing here?" he asked instead of leading her in the building.

"Just wanted to spend the night with my boyfriend." she answered and leaned in again, trying to kiss him, but Chifuyu pulled away.

"But not wanting to spend the evening with him and his best friend—with his family?." he said as his hand slipped from her back and he put his hands in his pockets.

"Aww, I told you I had to stay in the office." she said as she draw circles with her finger on his chest. "You're not gonna invite me in?" she asked as she leaned close and kissed his neck.

Chifuyu sighed and grabbed her hand, starting to walk in the building, hearing as she giggled.

When they were in the elevator Nina tried to kiss him, but he pulled away again.

"Sorry Nina, but I'm really tired."

He was not in the mood to have sex with her, but she was his girlfrined and since she just came here with a taxi, he's not gonna send her away. She can spend the night here, and go to work from here.

Then something hit Chifuyu. He realized that him and Nina never just slept together. Sure, when they had sex they slept afterwards, but there wasn't a time when they were just sleeping without doing anything before.

'There's a first for everything.' Chifuyu thought, while he heard as Nina let out a frustrated sigh.

When he opened his door, and let Nina in, he saw as she was typing on her phone.

'Here we go again.' Chifuyu thought with an eyeroll, and closed the door.

_______________________

After you stepped in your apartment you leaned back against the door, and looked at your watch again, counting the seconds to help you time your breathing.

1...2...3 breath in

4...5...6 breath out

You felt as your heart beated hard in your chest, and you were gasping for air.

Of course you have to develop a crush on a man who already had a girlfriend.

1...2...3 breath in

4...5...6 breath out

But it didn't matter anyway, cause if he was single, he still wouldn't want to be with a woman like you.

1...2...3 breath in