Chapter 35

"Wanna take that nap with me?" Chifuyu asked, playfully wiggling his eyebrows, making you laugh.

The evening was still early, and you didn't feel tired, but you knew your apartment was in a serious need of cleaning, so you declined his offer.

"I have to tidy up in my flat."

"If it can wait until tomorrow, I can help you with that." Chifuyu said, pulling on your hand and leaning down with a cheeky smile.

You grinned and pulled your head back.

"It can't, you saw it yourself." you replied as you let go of his hand and backed to your door with a deep blush and a smile you couldn't contain.

"Not even a goodbye kiss?" Chifuyu feigned hurt.

"Don't you think you kissed me enough today?" you asked playfully and laughed when he shook his head.

Not like you didn't like his kisses, in fact you loved them, but you didn't want to rush things with him. The both of you just kissed for the first time today and you already had trouble keeping your hands off of each other. You wanted to take things slow with Chifuyu, you knew you liked him a lot, and he liked you back, but you still needed more time, especially after what happened a few days ago.

Chifuyu was a really confident guy, and you noticed touching others was his way to show affection. When he's shaking hands with his friends, he puts his free hand on top of their joined hands, smiling happily. When he hugs men, he pats their backs rassuringly, and he gives bear hugs to women who he knew are comfortable with it, like Hina.

He's showing his affection to you with touching you a lot, on innocent places of course, but you could still feel the need and care in his warm touches. He always stands close to you, knowing you feel safe with him, and you noticed that today while he held your hand, he first squeezed it gently and stroked your skin with his thumb.

When he kissed you more eager during the day, he was passionate, but still kept his hands on appropriate places, not taking advances until you give him a clear sign that it's okay.

You smiled, realizing he was the complete opposite of Noa, who just took things whenever he wanted them.

When Chifuyu wishes to kiss you, he leans in slowly, waiting for you to lean in or lean back, just like he did minutes ago. When Noa wanted to kiss you, he did it. He was only reading your body language and was patient with you after he hurt you, but if you made him wait too long, he went back to his true self.

You grinned at Chifuyu's puppy dog eyes, as he just stood in front of his door, watching sadly as you opened your door.

"Sweet dreams, sugar." you blew a kiss for him, and Chifuyu's eyes widened as he pretended like he caught it, then he put it on his heart and he made his eyes roll back, falling against the door with his back, like he just fainted.

When you laughed he grinned and winked at you.

"I'm sure they will be, cause I'm gonna dream about you, sweetheart."

You shook your head, giggling like a schoolgirl and closed your door, before you embarrass yourself more. It was crazy how giddy he made you feel.

Chifuyu chuckled and he went in his apartment too. He dropped his jacket on the back of the couch and stripped down to his boxers before he climbed in bed, hugging his pillow, pretending it was you, closing his eyes with a smile.

___________________

You changed into more comfortable clothes, put on some music, and decided to start with picking up all your clothes which were laying around the house in random places, and do the laundry. While the washing machine was doing its job, you washed the dishes, wiped off the shelves and the tables, and put the books, magazines, pencils, papers, sketchbooks, controllers back to their original places. You vacuumed all the rooms and cleaned the floors, and despite it became dark outside you cleaned your windows too.