Chapter 21

You noticed that Chifuyu started to slow down a little and was taking deeper breaths, but to your surprise he only put you down when you were in front of your door.

"That's quite impressive." you smiled at him when he turned around to face you.

He looked down at you with a grin.

"You can always trust these guys." he said as he held up his arms and flexed them.

You giggled and bit your lip, turning to the door quickly, because you felt that your cheeks became warmer. His muscles became bigger, and the veins stood out more when he flexed, making your imagination ran wild.

"I think I'm gonna call you Johnny Bravo from now on." you said as you opened your door.

Chifuyu laughed, and followed you inside.

"I don't know, I like 'babe' better..." he teased, leaning against the wall, watching your reaction.

You turned your head towards him, with a small smile, and he saw the deep blush on your cheeks. You tucked your hair behind your ear and cleared your throat.

"Uh, I'm gonna take a bath." you said, gesturing towards the bathroom door.

"Oh, okay." Chifuyu answered and leaned away from the wall. "Uhm, I have to go too, take care of something." he gestured towards the door too.

You nodded at him, with a small smile, and looked down, not knowing what to say. Well, you wanted to say that he can stay, wait for you here and then you two can watch a movie or something. After he pulled you out of the elevator, you felt safe in his arms, and in the hospital it felt good, knowing that he was next to you, holding your hand the whole time.

Chifuyu really didn't want to leave, but he guessed maybe you wanted to be alone and even sleep. His heart clenched when he remembered how badly you were shaking during your panic attack, and how hard it was for you to focus on breathing. How the tears were running down your face, and how frightened you looked.

"Uh, you... you're gonna be okay?" he asked, looking at you in concern.

"Yeah, I'll be fine." you nodeed.

Chifuyu nodded too and cleared his throat.

"Okay... just knock if you need anything." he said as he started backing towards the door.

You nodded again and followed him. When he walked out the door, he stopped suddenly and looked at you, just when you were about to close the door.

"You sure you're okay?" he asked and stepped closer.

You looked up at him, seeing the worry in his eyes.

He was so kind and sweet, and it felt so good that he cared so much. You felt as your eyes welled up with tears.

When Chifuyu saw that, he pushed the door open, and wrapped his arms around your shoulders, hugging you close to him.

He felt as you hugged his waist srongly. He closed his eyes, taking in a deep breath.

"Do you want me to stay?" he asked in a whisper.

You pulled away, looking at his chest, wiping your eyes, shaking your head.

"No, I mean, you said you have stuff to do, and I'm fine really, I'm just..." you said quickly, but Chifuyu gently took your wrists.

The thing is, that he didn't need to do anything, he only said that because he didn't want to come off as clingy. Well, he wanted to take care of something, more specifically, Amaya gave him a really good idea what he should buy for you in exchange for making his tattoo. He wanted to buy it today, because he couldn't wait to see your reaction.