Chapter 24

Warning: Abuse, rape attempt, blood

Your eyes widened when you heard the knock, and Noa could feel how your body tensed up again under his. You started squirming and whining again, trying to get free, but Noa hold you down stronger.

"Shut up, shut up!" he hissed, pushing his hand against your mouth harder.

"Y/N, you okay? I know you're in there!" you both heard Chifuyu yell through the door.

Noa's head turned to the door quickly in anger, but you felt as his hold loosened a little on you. You pulled your head back, and opened your mouth, so his hand slipped between your teeth, and you bit down on it hard.

Noa quickly pulled his hand back and hissed, still trying to keep quiet, but before he could place his other hand on your mouth, you screamed loudly.

"Chifuyu, help!" you cried as your tears started to fall once more, hope and fear mixing in your chest.

____________________

Chifuyu's whole body tensed when he heard your desperate cry, then he felt as adrenaline rushed through his veins, and without hesitation he took a step back and kicked your door in.

It banged loudly against the opposite wall, and Chifuyu stormed in, while his eyes were searching for you. When he saw you on the floor next to the couch, without a shirt while Noa was kneeling above you, holding you down, his vision suddenly turned red.

"Son of a bitch!" Noa yelled and when he let go of you to stand up, you quickly sat up, reached inside the box which contained your tattoo equipment, grabbed a tattooing needle and shoved it in Noa's thigh.

He cried out in pain and turned back to you, and slapped you across your cheek, making your head and upper body slam against the shelf loudly.

When Chifuyu saw that he rushed to Noa. He grabbed his shirt and pulled him off of you, and pushed him in the opposite direction, making Noa fall on the floor. Chifuyu charged for him again while he pulled out the needle from his thigh, but when he looked up, he only saw Chifuyu's fist, then he fall on the ground again, feeling like his cheekbone was on fire.

When Noa was finally off of you, you quickly crawled on the other side of the couch, looking over the armrest to see what was happening. You saw as Noa tried to sat up with a groan, but Chifuyu pushed him on his back again, kneeled over him and punched him in the face again. You winced when you heard his fist connecting with Noa's face, then you saw as Chifuyu pulled his hand back and struck him again, and again and again.

You watched in horror as Chifuyu kept hitting him, his knuckles and Noa's face turned even more red after each punch. You saw as Chifuyu's eyes were burning with rage, just like Noa's used to every time he hit you.

You let out a whimper and started crawling backwards towards the bathroom, while you were unable to look away from them. Noa's groans grew more faint after each strike, but it didn't seem to stop Chifuyu.

When Chifuyu first saw you, he immediately noticed the bruises on your lip and neck. When he saw that Noa was barely conscious, he grabbed his neck with his bloody right hand and started squeezing it. He watched in satisfaction as Noa looked up at him in fear, and he put his hands on Chifuyu's forearm and wrist, trying to pull it away from his throat.

"You like choking?" Chifuyu asked, panting heavily. "Let's see if you still like it when the roles are reversed." he said in a low voice, squeezing Noa's neck stronger and stronger.

He started gasping for air, and his eyes started to lose focus as the vein in his forehead became visible. Chifuyu only let go of him, when he saw as his eyes rolled back and his hands slipped from his arms, dropping on the floor next to his unconscious body.