Chapter 13

Chifuyu held the door open for you and you walked into his apartment, then waited for him to hang his jacket by the door. You followed him into the living room, where he suddenly stopped, letting out a frustrated sigh.

You frowned and stepped next to him, seeing how he was looking at the peanut butter sandwich on his coffee table.

Your eyes softened, and you lifted your hand on his shoulder, rubbing it gently. Chifuyu turned to you suddenly, and you let out a small gasp, when you felt his arms circle your waist, pulling you close to him, hugging you tight.

"Thank you. I don't know what would have happened if you weren't here." he whispered, his voice shaky.

For a few seconds you were frozen, but then you slowly put your arms around his frame, returning his hug.

"It's okay now." you rubbed his back. "She's safe now."

The two of you stayed like that for a few moments, and just when you started to get lost in his warm embrance, he pulled away, looking at the floor embarassed.

"Sorry, I just..." he said, waving one of his hands, while his other was on the small of your back.

"I know." you smiled.

Chifuyu smiled back at you, then he mentioned towards his couch, while gently pushing you towards it.

"Sit, I'll be right back." he said and quickly walked in his room.

'I hope he comes out naked, that would be a nice surprise.' you said in your head, then you fall back on the couch heavily. 'OH MY GOD, Y/N NO!' you buried your face in your hands, and rubbed it, while you listened to the small noises which were coming from his room.

It sounded like he was searching for something, and you lifted your head to look in the direction of his room. Suddenly he came out of his room, holding a small box in his hands.

He sat on the couch next to you, and he put the chest on the coffee table in front of you.

You looked at it, then at Chifuyu, then at the box again, making Chifuyu chuckle.

"Open it."

You felt excitement rise in your chest, being curious of what could be in the box.

Then you remebered he asked you if you wanted to see something cool, after you told him he must like pilots.

"Don't tell me it's gonna be a aircraft modeHOLY SHIT!?" Your eyes grew wide when you saw three old Airplane coins and a picture of a pilot and a little kid. A laugh left your lips when you lifted it out.

Chifuyu watched with a smile as you examined it.

"Yeah, I guess you can say that I like pilots and airplanes." he said amused.

"Are they real?" you asked in a whisper, looking around, like you were afraid someone could hear you.

Chifuyu laughed and turned his head to one side, and asked in a kinda moking tone:

"I don't know, are they?"

You gave him a playful glare, then you held the coin closer to your face.

You smiled and looked sideways at him, then back at the coin.

"You really do love pilot stuff"

"Yeah." Chifuyu answered and when you looked at him again, he winked at you, making you giggle.

"Who's that pilot and the little kid in the picture?" you said, putting back the coin in the chest, and you then grabbed the picture.

"It's my dad and me" Chifuyu said with a small smile.

"You and your dad?" you asked him as you glanced at him and then the picture again.

"Yeah, I flew with him every summer." Chifuyu said with a grin.

"Whose coins are these?" you asked with a smile as you put back the picture and grabbed a coin again, then looked at Chifuyu.

He just watched you like he was waiting for you to do something. You frowned a little, then he saw as your eyes widened and you gasped.

"It were his?!" you asked excited as you looked at the chest again.

Chifuyu chukled at your reaction.

"I'm holding a airplane coin from your dad in my hand? That's so cool!"

"I knew you're gonna like it." Chifuyu said with a smile.

"Why are you showing this to me? Aren't you afraid I'm gonna steal it?" you teased him, surprising yourself and him.

You had to admit it, you were starting to feel more and more relaxed in his presence, the way he was acting and talking to you made you feel secure.

"Why would you do that? You like it?" Chifuyu asked, pointing with his head to the one you were holding.

You looked at the shiny gold coin in your hand, nodding.

"You can keep that one." he said making you look at him shocked.

"What?!"

"You said you like it?"

"But... but it's... It's... your fathers like... I..., I can't accept it..."

"Don't worry, as you can see, I have a two more." he said with a charming smile, which you started to grow more and more fond of. "Think of it as repay for the microwave."

You laughed, looking down at the coin in your hand.

"Thank you...I appreciate it." you said, leaning back on the couch.

"So, you wanna talk a bit more?"

You nod your head with a smile.

"I'm so happy to hear that." Chifuyu said excited and stood up, grabbing his phone.

"What are you doing?" you asked with a laugh.

"Ordering food, it's gonna be a long night." he said, already dialing.