Chapter 14

The food was just about to arrive in your mouth, but you were staring at Chifuyu wide eyed, frozen in place.

"Yes! I had already given up, but in the end I got it!" Chifuyu said, while both of you were sitting on his couch, facing each other.

"This was really crazy." you commented and finally took the bite.

"Tell me about it." Chifuyu said while he looked at you.

Chifuyu grinned and put down his now empty plate on the coffee table, then leaned back in the couch.

"Yeah, but I'm still dreaming of finding a bigger plane like my dad did... with lots of valuable things, and actually keeping all of it."

You giggled, and you put down your plate too, then you looked down at your broken watch.

"Shit, I have to go." you said standing up.

Chifuyu sat up, alarmed.

"Why?"

"Chifuyu, it's half past ten, I have to go to work tomorrow." you walked towards the front door quickly, then turned around. "How much do I owe you for the food?"

Chifuyu hurried after you.

"Nothing. You renewed my tattoo, and I payed for the food." he said with a smile.

You looked down with a blush and tucked your hair behind your ear while you nodded.

"Okay." you smiled then opened the door.

When you were about to step out, Chifuyu stopped you.

"Didn't you forget something?"

You looked back at him, and saw as he reached for your hand. He gently held your wrist and when you opened your hand for him, he put the coin in your palm, then made you wrap your fingers around it.

"Thanks." you beamed up at him and when he looked back at you with his warm smile, you had the urge to feel his hug again.

You hesitated a little, but then shook your head and simply walked out of his apartment, and went to yours. You were sure he would have freaked out if you would just hugged him out of the blue. Yes, he hugged you before, but it was because he got emotional over Amaya.

"Good night." he said, looking at you, as he was leaning against his door.

You stepped into your home and when you were closing it, you smiled back at him.

"Good night." you said with a small wave and shut the door.

Chifuyu let out a dreamy sigh then he closed his door too. He walked back to the living room and fall back on the couch with a big smile on his face.

You leaned against your door and looked down at your hands, feeling that you were shaking.

'Oh my god, stop it!' you thought, but you were smiling widely.

You felt as your heart beated fast in your chest, but you knew that this time it wasn't because of the anxiety, but because of a certain neighbor.

You giggled and quickly walked to your bathroom, to take a hot bath, then you went to your couch, surrounded yourself with pillows and blankets, turned on the TV, and started working on the cat for Chifuyu with a big smile.

The next morning, after you woke up, you decided to bring the tattoo design to the flowershop, so you can finish it for Chifuyu sooner. You were hoping this size will be good, Chifuyu showed you how he wanted it to be, and you tried your best to imagine it on him.

'Ugh, is it just me, or is it just became hot in here?' you thought and opened the door of the shop to let some cool air in.

Yeah, you were surely going to faint when he pulls off his shirt.

"I didn't think this through..." you murmured as you worked on the outlines of cat, but a smile was on your lips.

You tattooed a fair amount of naked upper bodies, male and female, so you shouldn't be worried, right?

Except you never were attracted to the customers...

'Ugh, stop it!' you scolded yourself, and threw the pen on the counter with an annoyed groan. 'Maybe I just close my eyes and draw from memory on him.' you snorted and looked out the window to the street.

Your eyes widened when you saw a pair of familiar pigtails bouncing closer and closer to the door of the shop.

"Y/N!" Amaya yelled as she ran inside, rounded the counter and jumped up, circling her arms around your neck.

You let out a puff of air as you rounded your arms around her waist, so she won't fall down and you straightened up, holding her.

"Amaya, what a nice surprise!" you said, making her laugh. "How did you get here?"

"Mommy brought me!" she yelled, pointing at the door, where Hina was leaning against the doorframe, seemingly out of breath.

"She's faster and faster each day." she panted, and walked closer to the counter.

You grinned, and motioned with your head to the chair you were previously sitting on.

"Thanks." she groaned and sat down.

"What are you guys doing here?" you asked, putting Amaya on the counter, but remaining close to her.

"Amaya wanted to spend the afternoon with you, and well, since I don't have your number, we came here." Hina said with a smile.

Your eyes widened and you felt as your heart melted at her words.

"Is that true?" you asked Amaya.

"Yes! You saved me and you're my friend!" she said, hugging you strongly.

You closed your eyes and hugged her back. You loved hugging, but your anxiety and shyness kept you from initiating them, so you treasured every time you recieved one.

"I'm glad you're alright." you said and Hina smiled at the two of you.

"So can I leave her here? You can bring her over to Chifuyu in the evening and she can spend the night there." Hina said, then she reached for a pen and wrote down her number on an empty paper she found on the counter. "Or if he's not home, you can call me so I or Takemitchi can pick her up." she said, handing you the paper.

You smiled, getting excited that you don't have to spend your afternoon alone.

"Sure, I'm gonna close in an hour, then we go to my place, watch movies and draw, sounds good?" you asked Amaya.

"Yeah!" she yelled in excitement, making you and Hina laugh.

"Okay, have fun girls, see you later." Hina said and kissed Amaya on the cheek, then she hugged you, making you let out a happy sigh.

"Bye." you said and she walked out of the shop.

You sat down on the chair, while Amaya remained on the counter. You smiled up at her, but when she looked down at you, she shocked you with her words.

"So are you and Chifuyu dating already?"