Chapter 8

Chifuyu walked to Amaya's room, leaning against the doorframe. A smile appeared on his face, while he watched you and Amaya. Both of you were facing him, but neither of you noticed him, because you were too focused on what you were drawing.

Your were wearing your glasses, and your brows were furrowed as you were concentrating on teaching Amaya a few drawing techniques. You were leaning over her a little as you were drawing on the paper, while Amaya was leaning on her elbows, her face in her hands, watching what you were doing intently.

"Okay, try to do it." you said as you gave her the pencil and you sat back down on the floor.

When you pulled away, you noticed Chifuyu in the doorway, and you jumped a little.

Chifuyu chuckled seeing your reaction, and he walked on the other side of Amaya.

"What are you doing?" he asked as he sat down too.

"We're drawing!" Amaya said excited, as she tried to copy what you were doing earlier.

Chifuyu looked at the paper, and smirked.

"Oh, what a beautiful Christmas tree!"

"THAT'S A LION!" Amaya yelled at Chifuyu, and she hit his shoulder, while he was laughing.

Chifuyu grabbed the paper from the table, stood up and quickly walked around in the room, manuvering from Amaya, as she tried to get it back.

"You sure?" he asked in a teasing voice, as he was examining the drawing. "I mean, the star is already here." he pointed at the lion's head and mane. "If you draw some colorful light bulbs, here, here and here..." he pointed out the areas on the lion. "... it would make a great christmas tree!"

"I'M GONNA DRAW YOU THERE AS HE IS EATING YOU!" Amaya shouted, but she was laughing too.

First you were watching the interaction with a frown on your face, thinking that it was cruel that Chifuyu critized her work, but when you saw that Amaya was laughing at Chifuyu, you realized she must know that he's just joking around with her.

Amaya managed to snatch out the paper from Chifuyu's hand, as he was laughing hard at what she said, and Amaya ran back next to you.

"Can you help me draw Chifuyu there as the lion is eating him?" she asked holding out the pencil for you.

You looked at Chifuyu with an evil smile.

"Sure." you said, and quickly got to work.

"Hey, hey, hey!" Chifuyu protested as he walked to the table quickly.

His eyes sparkled as he watched the small smile which was still on your face, and he sat down across from you two.

"Don't you think that's a little harsh?"

He saw as Amaya grabbed a red pencil, and started drawing blood around the body you were working on.

"Oh my god!" he said and he reached for a paper and pencil too. "This calls for revenge!" he shouted as he ran out of the room to find Takemitchi, while he heard as you two laughed.

"Takemitchi! Takemitchi!" he ran to the kitchen, where his friend, Hina, and Baji still were.

"What happened?" Takemitchi asked with furrowed brows.

Chifuyu put the paper and pencil in front of him.

"Quickly draw Amaya as she runs over Y/N with a bike."

The three of them looked at Chifuyu shocked, and Hina actually let out a gasp.

"You don't understand, Amaya asked Y/N to draw a lion who eats me!"