《𝙰𝚞𝚝𝚑𝚘𝚛𝚜 𝙽𝚘𝚝𝚎!》

Hello, my lovely people, it's me the amazing author of this fanfiction and I'd like to make a few points before you begin the story!

- Y/N is more female gender-based, or Y/N appears more feminine within this fanfiction. Usually, I keep fanfictions gender-neutral because I don't know what every audience member identifies as. So I feel that I should address this because some people may not identify more feminine, and that's completely fine! But I will continue to use They/Them pronouns for Y/N.

- Not everything within this fanfiction is completely canon, there are some pieces where I have bent the Inazuman lore in order for certain events within my fanfiction to work. I haven't read the manga before (I did some research in the Genshin Wiki), so I apologize if I'm missing any key details.

- Everything but Y/N is legally owned by Mihoyo, all I did was create a story within the Genshin Impact universe and with the characters.

- I don't mind if you take inspiration from my story but please don't copy the entire storyline or the story word for word. Depending on how much you copy this would count as plagiarism and I don't condone it. If you do find inspiration within my story and decide to create a story somewhat similar all I ask is credit for the original idea. If you have found any sort of plagiarism of my writing please contact me, the only place this story is written on is Wattpad so if you find anything on AO3 or any other big writing website that is not me.

- Once the first chapter is published whenever that may be, just so you are aware the story is completely finished. This includes revision and editing, along with grammar fixing to the best of my ability. If there are any grammar errors please be patient with me, this is my first fully published story. I'm also no professional, just a person with a computer and a will to write.

- I will publish one chapter every 5 days, whenever I remember to do it. I will try my best to post consistently but if I miss a week I apologize in advance.

- I would also like to say that this fanfiction is not spoiler-free.

- There are no lemon or sex scenes in this fanfiction.

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Credits & Thank You's.

⌣ ‿ ‿ ‿ ‿ ‿ ‿ ⌣

┆ ┆ ┆ ┆⋆┆ ┆ ┆

જ ✾┆ ° ♡ • ➵ ✩ ◛ °┆彡❀

╭˚୨Written By୧⋆。˚⋆┊Autumnle4f

◍˚୨Revision୧⋆。˚⋆┊Grammarly + Autumnle4f

◍˚୨Sparkles and Organizers୧⋆。˚⋆┊

- https://www.madeintext.com/text-symbols/

- https://www.symbolcopy.com/aesthetic-symbols.html

- https://aminoapps.com/c/simply_aesthetic/page/item/vv-aesthetic-symbols/wVZZ_XNipIWXN3JYzGw0ooWDb2G5LjJeR6

◍˚୨Fonts୧⋆。˚⋆┊

- https://www.fontgeneratorguru.com/DiscordFont.html

- https://lingojam.com/FancyLetters

◍˚୨Storyline & Plot୧⋆。˚⋆┊Autumnle4f + Mihoyo

╰˚୨Universe୧⋆。˚⋆┊Mihoyo

Special Thanks to Wattpad for being a comfortable & safe place for me to put my ideas onto a website. I've read many Wattpad stories on here and I will say despite its reputation there are amazing authors & many creative stories on here. So thank you for creating this special space of underrated writers to learn and grow along with myself.

Special Thanks to Mihoyo/Creator of Genshin Impact for creating an amazing game and making dreams become reality.

Special Thanks to my parents who were supportive of my interest in writing, despite them having no idea what exactly I'm writing.

Special Thanks to my amazing friends who were going mentally insane waiting for this fanfiction to be published, and loving the small snippets from this fanfiction that I would occasionally send.

Special Thanks to my platonic wife who would at least once a week keep asking when I was going to finish the fanfiction or provide more snippets & for giving me the inspiration to continue writing.

Special Thanks to you, the person who is reading this. If you're interested in our Raiden Shogun aka Ei fanfictions I have some in my personal public reading list that I loved.

Sorry that this was incredibly long, I hope you enjoy the story!