《𝙿𝚛𝚘𝚕𝚘𝚐𝚞𝚎》

---------------------------------------------------------

𝒩𝑒𝓌 𝑀𝑒𝓂𝑜𝓇𝓎 𝒰𝓃𝓁𝑜𝒸𝓀𝑒𝒹! - 3 𝙨𝙡𝙞𝙘𝙚𝙨 𝙤𝙛 𝙘𝙖𝙠𝙚

Successfully unlocked.

Loading...

-------------------------------------------------------------------------

Y/N's POV:

I remember the fields of flowers, swaying as the wind passed by. The sun taking over the space, colors blooming everywhere. Sprouting laughter rising from the vocal cords of many, the sound of trees dancing. So many years ago...

"Makoto, wait up!" I shouted, panting, out of breath. The crisp air filled my lungs as I gasped for air.

"I swear you get slower every day," she said, waiting for me to catch up, looking at me with soft, joyful eyes.

"Or maybe you're getting faster" I shot back.

"Come on, we were supposed to meet up with Ei 10 minutes ago!" She whined, sounding sour.

"Weren't you the one who was picking flowers all afternoon?" I suggested, making Makoto roll her eyes in a friendly manner before taking off again.

After a few minutes, we both met up with Ei near the market located in Inazuma city. I greeted Ei, and we were greeted in return.

The Raiden sisters are almost exactly alike. Both young gods, and in line for the position of Shogun also known as the ultimate ruler of Inazuma. And I was lucky enough to have them as good friends, in those days.

"What took so long, we're gonna be late!" Ei said, with a stern tone.

"Sorry!" I and Makoto said in unison, as we joined Ei on our walk to the fabrics shop.

We entered the most expensive fabric and textiles shop in Inazuma. As all 3 of us oohed and awwed over the fabrics and designs. Makoto and Ei's guardian made it a top priority to find a specific design for a kimono, and that we must not return without it. And we were aware that there was a local sale at the most un-affordable fabrics establishment, but we were on short time.

Makoto was already at the counter, paying for the requested order.

I felt a tap on my shoulder as I turned around to look at Ei standing behind me, with a curious look on her face

"Have you ever had a Kimono before?" She asked me, quickly glancing at the pre-made ones hung on the walls.

"No, and never as fancy as this," I said, glazing my fingers over a gorgeous and delicate pattern of the fabric. The hand-sewn stitches, the textures all felt so refined to my miniature fingers.

"I promise one day I'll buy you one, kay?" She said with a smile.

I lived in a very middle-class household, and I'm sure Ei was aware of that.

"You don't have to" I replied, although I appreciated the gesture.

We began to walk back to the Raiden estate, but we ended up peering through the windows at the local bakery. Ei wouldn't stop looking at all of the desserts, her favorite. I looked down at my pocket to see the allowance I had on me from doing basic work for other people. I didn't finish counting before Ei was already walking into the store, and I followed.

Soon enough I was paying at the counter, although Makoto insisted on paying herself. I had just enough mora saved for about 3 small slices of cake, Ei's eyes filled with excitement as I handed her, her chosen piece of cake. I was continuously thanked and told that I would be paid back but insisted it was my treat for the day. I soon returned home with an empty plate of cake, and a will to do good.

—————————————————————————-------------------
𝒩𝑒𝓌 𝑀𝑒𝓂𝑜𝓇𝓎 𝒰𝓃𝓁𝑜𝒸𝓀𝑒𝒹! - "𝙏𝙝𝙞𝙨 𝙛𝙡𝙤𝙬𝙚𝙧 𝙧𝙚𝙢𝙞𝙣𝙙𝙨 𝙢𝙚 𝙤𝙛 𝙮𝙤𝙪."

Successfully unlocked.

Loading...
——————————————————————

Time had passed and so did the days, as 7 of us lay. Over time our group of 3 became bigger, as we now resided with others. Many knew each other extensively well, as we all laughed and shared thoughts, it was a peaceful time. I could hear wind chimes in the distance, moving with the wind. I lay next to Ei and several others, staring at the sky. I don't remember their names.

"That one looks like a Hilichirls face, see?!" Person 1 said and pointed upward, almost as if they were to dip their finger into the sky.

"What are you talking about?" Person 4 got up and went next to person 1 to also see the stars from their view.

"I don't see it," said person 2, looking over.

I stared at my own tiny world of stars, finding constellations as I watched the stars shift. It was dark, but we had lanterns everywhere, of warm soft light. Almost like tiny little fires. The grass was soft and dirty, comforting me from below.

I continued as my eyes followed each star, connecting the dots in my head. I felt a soft nudge hit my shoulder to my right, as I shifted position facing Ei. I didn't realize how close she was to my face, as I continued to stare into her eyes. Her hair blew in the subtle wind, as she smiled.

"Are you okay? You're usually very chatty this time of day." She asked me, she sounded concerned.

"I'll tell you later, don't let me ruin things with my mood" I shook my head and gazed at the stars present behind Ei. She smiled and continued to look at me for an extra few minutes, I don't think she realized it. She then suddenly shook her head and went back to her previous laying position.

After a while, it was just me and Ei, staring at the moon. The soft colors of the flame caressed her face as she looked up at the stars. I felt something shifting before I became familiar with a nudge given by Ei, as I turned over once more. I was greeted with her holding a flower. She stared at the petals, taking in each one.

"This flower reminds me of you"

She handed me the flower as I put it into my hair, in the same place that she usually puts her flower. She looked at me with such loving eyes...

I miss her...

-

-

-

So much...