《V》

Ei's POV:

I made my way back to the Tenshukaku where I was currently hosting a guest. I had left to do some basic shopping and got some sweets on the way back. I entered my home, too... cleanliness? I really hadn't used this place in years, so everything was dusty and old. But it seems someone was bored.

"Welcome back!" I heard them say, mop in hand.

"I hope you don't mind I did some cleaning" They stated, and I didn't mind.

"I do not mind at all; this place hasn't been clean in many centuries" I placed down my groceries in their respected places and sat down to finish my piece of cake.

"Here" I slid a second piece of cake I saved for Y/N for when I returned, making sure it's in my protection until I got home.

(Earlier...)

"So, The Raiden Shogun has once again provided me with business, how can I serve you?" The women behind the counter said, surprised by my entrance in her establishment.

"2 pieces of your best-selling dessert please" I asked, getting out my overflowing wallet.

"Of course," She went to the case of cakes and cut two slices.

"This is the first time you have ordered a second slice, special occasion?" She lifted her eyebrows twice, as if she was expecting me to be on a date. I felt my face warm up slightly, me having a romantic relationship with them. I recollected myself.

"I have a friend in town" I said in a formal manner, waiting at the counter to pay.

"I see. That'll be 750 mora." I reached into my wallet and provided the amount specified as well as a tip.

"Thank you, your contribution to this establishment is always appreciated Shogun" She waved at me as I exited the dessert shop. 

I took a fork out of my pocket and dug into the delicious cake, chocolate this time.

(Present Time)

I saw their face blow up with excitement as they began to cherish this masterpiece of food. I hadn't seen their expression so excited, since then. Seems like they still have a childish side.

"So, I was hoping that you could possibly direct me to the nearest doctor" they said, finishing their cake.

"I want to get this leg wound healed up as fast as possible, so then I can go and do stuff. And I'm sure you don't want to host me much longer so I can return to Ritou by night"

"Stop"

"Did I say something wrong, I'm sor-"

"Stop worrying about other people for a change. Right now, you are injured, you should be worrying about that wound over sleeping somewhere else. I'm perfectly fine hosting you in the Tenshukaku as long as you need. Don't worry about that, please focus on yourself for once." I finally got out.

"Sorry..."

"We are of equal status in my eyes, don't feel that I am superior to you. And yes, I think seeing a professional is a good idea, I will pay."  I finished my cake.

"I feel bad you have to pay, I have some little change I think I'll manage." they said, getting up from their seat at the table.

"I'm paying."

We made our way out of my home and began walking to the local medical professional office, I could tell their wound was painful. The bandages were bleeding again, and they were limping slightly.

We walked the streets of Inazuma until we arrived.

"Hello, All Mighty Shogun, how can we provide you of service?" The person at the front desk asked.

"My friend is in need of assistance for a serious injury, we were hoping you could help?"

"Yes, come with me... what's your name?"

"Y/N" they said.

They both left to go into a different room, and I was left with my thoughts. The waiting room was very subtle, with little splashes of colors.

—————————————————————

𝒩𝑒𝓌 𝑀𝑒𝓂𝑜𝓇𝓎 𝒰𝓃𝓁𝑜𝒸𝓀𝑒𝒹! - Booboo

Successfully unlocked.

Loading...
—————————————————————

Ei's POV:

I had been running around all day, along the shores of the Inazuman sea. It was a sunny day, as the sun blared on me, Makoto & Y/N.

"Look what I found!" Makoto shouted, holding up something. I ran over to see what it was. Beautiful. The thing being held in Makoto's hands was a huge, colorful, shell. It was splashed with colors of salmon and yellow, as if to be carved by the sea itself.

"Wow, I've never seen a shell so beautiful before," Y/N said, letting their fingers drape across the shell, highlighting all of the curves of the unusual shape.

"Yes, quite nice indeed," I said, looking at it. It looked of such delicacy, as if one touch would shatter it.

"Let's keep looking for more!" Makoto suggested, putting the shell aside in sand.

After many minutes of searching the glittering shores for big shells, we found something worse.

"OUCH!" I heard Y/N raise their voice, then falling to the sand and crossing their legs. They looked at the bottom of their left foot, as blood dripped from the wound.

"What's wrong?" I asked, concerned.

"I think I stepped on glass or something sharp, now I have a booboo" They looked around where they stepped, to see a shard of glass with blood on it.

"Glass, does anyone have any sort of medical supplies?" They asked.

"I have very few, but I must ask, what is a 'booboo'?" I peaked in curiosity, possibly a new slang term or another way to say jumpy?

"A booboo is like a word for a small injury or a small injury that's healing. Now I need something to wrap this..." Their head looked around for a sort of cloth or wrap.

A booboo... how interesting.

"Here" I ripped part of my dress and gave it to them.

"What are you doing! That dress is probably so expensive you shouldn't be ripping it!?" They shot back at me.

"Don't worry about the dress"