《X》

--------------------------------------------------------------------------

𝒩𝑒𝓌 𝑀𝑒𝓂𝑜𝓇𝓎 𝒰𝓃𝓁𝑜𝒸𝓀𝑒𝒹! - A forbidden romance

Successfully unlocked.

Loading...

-------------------------------------------------------------------------

"Morning, how did you sleep?"

Ever since Ei had come to visit, accidentally, she's been staying with me. I sat next to where she lay, as I brushed the hair out of her face.

"Are you trying to romance me?" She asked, with a smirk on her face.

"Maybe?" I giggled.

"Come on, there are so many things I must show you about Liyue" I got up and left the room, leaving Ei to get ready.

We met again outside Mt. Tianheng, I couldn't stop looking at her. Even though she was in a battle uniform, she was gorgeous.

We made our way up Mt. Tianheng, it took a while. But we used the time to talk about what has happened since I had left Inazuma.

As the day turned into night, we made it to the crest of the mountain once risen by Morax. I snuck behind a tree and climbed up to one of the branches, sitting down on a stable branch.

"What are you doing up there silly?" Ei approached the tree I sat on, but not for long. I swung down, allowing my legs to wrap around the branch. I was upsidedown, hanging from a tree branch by my legs.

"Surprise!" I said, looking at Ei's face and giggling.

"Don't fall now" She warned me

"I won't, I promise!" I spoke.

Then suddenly Ei got closer to my face, from the tree branch our faces were about level. One was just upsidedown.

Suddenly I felt something warm touch my lips, her soft lips had come in contact with mine. Our mouths had fit together perfectly, I didn't pull away. After a minute she finally pulled away from my parted lips, it seemed she was staring at my lips. Suddenly her face got really red, and she faced away from me.

"Apologies, that was foolish of me" She apologized, trying to shield her face with her hands.

I'm sure my cheeks were as heated up as hers, I was startled. I removed the hands covering her face and pulled her closer. Giving her a small peck on the lips.

"No need to apologize" I whispered.

One then lost their balance and fell onto the ground, hitting my head against the hard ground.

"Ouch!"

"I warned you" she giggled at me.

------------------------------------------------------------------

Y/N's POV:

I was worried Yae Miko would come to this, but I was surely surprised The Shogun agreed to it? I wouldn't believe even it if Celestia told me so.

I spent my morning working on commissions for some more mora in order to pay for whatever Miko had planned, I couldn't even think about it without the anxiety welling up inside of my stomach. I wasn't usually an anxious person, but today was different. I felt as if I was missing something, my memories.

I returned to the Tenshukaku with what I thought was enough mora for dining out and decided that I needed to look more approachable. One of the things I remember from my dreams was that I used to wear my hair up for fighting purposes, I was taking down gods back then. I tied my hair up in a ponytail with a decorative piece of ribbon I had on me, leaving the two front pieces of my hair and tying them behind my hair. So, I would have 2 smaller pieces around my ears and the rest in a ponytail, I think. I was unsure about many things, and my hairstyle was only one of them. I stood up and made my way towards the small mirror present in my room and soon took out the ponytail, it didn't look good with what I was planning to wear.

I had decided to wear a nicer version of my everyday wear, I took off a few accessories and let the skirt part lay longer across my legs. I allowed my small corset to be lifted around my waist slightly higher, my goal wasn't to be crazy formal but to also look a little nicer. I finished with my barely composed outfit and set out towards the most prominent dining place in Inazuma.

Since the Tenshukaku was very close to Inazuma city, I was there in what felt like no time at all. The Shogun seemed to have been waiting for me as well on the side of the building as to not be as visible. She seemed to be wearing a longer version of her regular kimono, such elegance. I approached the Shogun, I felt slightly embarrassed to be in the presence of a god in this scenario.

"I apologize, it's probably very uncomfortable for you to be in the public like this"

"There's no need to apologize, dear. Your presence is gorgeous, now I must request we eat" She took my wrist and led me inside, the sudden compliments made my face go red. But I continued to put up a mature front.

"Do you have a reserva-" It seems that once the hostess looked up, she was at a loss for words, after all, she is in the presence of a god.

"It should be under Miko," I said, the Shogun still holding onto my wrist.

"Yes, please excuse my presence"

"Please do not act as such I am more superior, please don't treat me any different than any other mortal you are serving" The Shogun spoke from behind me, moving next to me and slightly bowing. She still had a grip on my wrist.

"Yes, almighty shogunate, please allow me to escort you and your guest to your table" The hostess bowed in return to the shoguns and led us to our designated seating. Ei had let go of my wrist in order to sit across from me, it hasn't even been 5 minutes and her presence was already affecting others. It was probably quite difficult for the Shogunate to be present in the public like this.