《𝙴𝚙𝚒𝚕𝚘𝚐𝚞𝚎》

Y/N's POV:

After the fireworks everything else went according to plan, I regained my memories that night and the following morning I left for Watatsumi Island & fought for the resistance. I promised Ei I'd be back soon, and that I needed to go back to the battlefield. Communication was limited due to the distance between the Tenshukaku & Watatsumi Island, so I wasn't able to have any communication with my hometown until we moved to Inazuma City. After a few months, I was living in the Tenshukaku again via Ei's request, despite my reasoning.

In celebration of my coming home & the demolishing of the Vision Hunt Decree, we went out to dinner and Yae Miko joined us. It was most enjoyable despite the awkwardness Yae brought to most conversations, but I didn't mind.

The past few years went by quickly, and every day was spent the same. I got a small day job working under Yae, as payment for bringing Ei out of the Plane of Euthymia. Ei insisted, said it would be good for me to have something to do during the day. In conclusion, all that happened was Miko lecturing me on sappy romance novels, could've been worse.

Fast forward to a few months from present-day me & Ei had decided to try out a mortal tradition, so we got engaged. We both had worn these rings on our ring finger, expensive ones at that. I spent most of my time searching for the ring rather than wearing it. While that was going on, me and Ei had decided to get wed off a small church, they were more than happy to accept us. Our guest list was small but manageable. And for the moment we had sorted things out.

Fast forward to the present day we're officially being wed, being stuck together until we get sick of each other.

"I'm almost finished" Yae assured me, zipping up my dress.

"This dress is so uncomfortable, I don't know how people do this multiple times." Yae giggled in response to my comment.

"Well if you are truly in love, you'll only have to do this once." She finished tying up the back of my dress, signaling me to turn around.

I turned 180 degrees to show Yae my dress, letting it fall down to my knees. It was a heavier dress than I thought, even with the altercations. The dress was embroidered with butterflies, Ei had picked it out for me.

"You look gorgeous, now darling. She's waiting for you."

Yae nudged me outside of the curtain, suggesting I walk.

As I did I finally got to see who showed up, some people from Liyue & Inazuma I got to know over the years. Morax, or more commonly referred to as Zhongli in his retirement state, I stared for a few moments before moving on, it would be improper for me to stop in my tracks.

I had to continue walking, and there she was. My soon-to-be wife, in her own dress. I picked this one out for her, it wasn't traditional but nothing about our wedding was traditional.

"It's nice to see you, you look stunning! I can't believe you invited him?!" I whispered to Ei as I stood next to her.

"I asked him if it would be too much for him to come, I hoped it would give you some nostalgia."

"Thank you" I nudged her slightly.

Some blabbering and so on about getting together in holy matrimony, I was officially known as Mrs. Raiden.

The entire wedding was quick, we both agreed that these dresses were not something we would want to spend hours in. Ei had told me there was something she wanted to show, and I let her lead me to it.

"The beach, like when we were kids?"

I recognized the shoreline, we used to spend hours here.

"You remembered!" I said, looking at Ei.

Soon enough sand was flung in my face from the wind, getting sand in my face.

"Ewww, it's in my mouth!" I said, spitting out the sand.

Ei chuckled at the weird faces I was making, trying to get the sand out of my mouth.

"It seems the time is right, care to watch the sunset?"