4

In the end, every trace of Mianmian–and his money, was gone. He couldn't find shit, and now he wondered if she planned all of this ever since the beginning. He knew she was too good for him, and that's why he worked his ass off to be able to give her everything she wanted.

He was sitting in the dark, thinking of what he was going to do next, when the doorbell rang. He jolted up and quickly opened the door with a hope that it was her, and that she was joking because he neglected her the last few months, and everything was going to be okay again. Hell, he would even marry her on the spot if she came back.

But when he opened the door, it was Shen Qingqiu and Luo Binghe, and they looked concerned when they saw Wei Wuxian.

"Xianxian, what happened? Why are you in the dark? Did you forget to pay the electricity bill?" Shen Qingqiu entered the house and flicked open the light. Then he gasped. "What happened to you?" He looked around at the messy house–unlike the usually clean and smelling good one, and he wondered what happened to make Wei Wuxian spiral out of control like this. Although he could guess roughly, since he didn't see the Bitch anywhere.

"Binghe, can you make some hot tea for Xianxian please?" 

Luo Binghe nodded and walked to the kitchen. He was familiar with the house since they were here at least once a week to have dinner together, although Mianmian was often gone when they came. The feelings were mutual though, and Shen Qingqiu, being Wei Wuxian's best friend since kindergarten, did not like the Bitch with capital B. She was too conceited for his best friend. But now he's going to find out what happened first before he lectured him. It would be better if the Bitch broke up with him.

"Now, tell me what happened, and don't miss a single thing." He sat Wei Wuxian down on the couch and listened to his story. 

Shen Qingqiu's handsome face frowned when he heard the whole story, and he made a quick decision.

"Pack your bag, you're going to stay with us, at least for a few days. I don't want you to face the loan shark alone tomorrow. We'll figure out the rest later." 

Wei Wuxian tried to protest, but Shen Qingqiu didn't want to hear it. In the end, Shen Qingqiu packed his bag with enough clothes for a week, the only thing that was left in his closet anyway, and took Wei Wuxian with him.

"Anything you want to bring with you? Mementos? Knives?"

Wei Wuxian just shook his head, he didn't have anything he wanted to remember, and since he was an orphan, he didn't have any family to tell this bad news to. Shen Qingqiu nodded and understood what was on his mind, and he quickly took him into his car and gave the key to Wei Wuxian's van to Luo Binghe.

"Binghe, baby, you take the van back home yeah? Safe driving, we'll continue our talk there." 

Luo Binghe nodded and they drove back to back to Shen Qingqiu's home, the one behind the flower shop. They entered the house, and Luo Binghe quickly prepared the guest bedroom for Wei Wuxian while Shen Qingqiu whipped up a quick ramen with two eggs and kimchi, and forced Wei Wuxian to eat it before he sent him to sleep.

"So, what do you think, Binghe?" Shen Qingqiu shared a nightcap with his lover when Wei Wuxian already slept. "I hate to say I told you so, but I told you so." He drank the single malt scotch in one gulp and it burned his throat, but it cleared his head. "I know that bitch was up to no good when I first saw her. She was two-timing Xianxian with a few other boys. She only agreed to go out with him since he bought her stuff." Shen Qingqiu slammed the glass on the table in annoyance.

"I think we should support him quietly." Luo Binghe poured another finger of scotch into Shen Qingqiu's glass to calm him down. They were best friends since childhood and he understood how much Shen Qingqiu loved Wei Wuxian. So he would do what he could to help him, after all, he was a good friend to him too. "And coincidentally, I just got the news that my boss needs a nutritionist for his bad ulcer. Should we ask Xianxian about it? The pay is good and he could stay here until he gets back on his feet."

"Binghe, you do know how much I love you, right?" Shen Qingqiu downed the scotch and climbed into Luo Binghe's lap and started to kiss him fervently.

"Mm, I don't know, you haven't told me today." He grabbed Shen Qingqiu's butt, pulled him closer and deepened the kiss. 

"Mm, you're such a menace, but that's why I love you." Shen Qingqiu started to kiss Luo Binghe's neck and his nimble fingers opened his shirt while he rubbed himself all over his lover.

"Should we continue this upstairs?" Luo Binghe bit Shen Qingqiu's neck, and it made him moan lewdly. He could feel his lover's erection and he couldn't wait to strip him and make love to him.

"Yes, please, carry me upstairs."

Luo Binghe took Shen Qingqiu in his arms, and they went upstairs to their bedroom where he laid his lover on the bed and his long hair spread everywhere, making him looked like some kind of a incubus, and he couldn't help but feel very aroused, just like every time he made love to his shizun.

He prepared his shizun carefully, pouring lube generously and entering his two fingers inside him. He was still quite lose from last night, but not that lose so he moved his fingers slowly in and out, extracting loud gasps and moans from him. After a while, he hooked his finger at the point that he knew would drive his shizun crazy, and he heard a loud yell and felt his fingers being clenched tightly.

"Binghe, baby, please, I need you inside now…" Shen Qingqiu  begged Luo Binghe to do him already, and the latter put on a condom on his huge erection, and he lined it up to his shizun's pretty hole, and thrust.

"Oh god, oh baby…" Shen Qingqiu screamed loudly and it only made Luo Binghe pulled back only to thrust deeper inside him. He quickly felt the edge coming as Luo Binghe thrust faster and deeper and his hand enveloped his own erection and started to move.

It made Shen Qingqiu shudder and went over the edge as he spurted out his milky white liquid all over Luo Binghe's body, while all he could see was stars. He felt Luo Binghe turned him over and started to thrust again while whispering to him.

"Shizun, the night's still young, we should be able to make the most of it worthwhile, with me being inside you, making you cum like there's no tomorrow…" 

That was the other thing Shen Qingqiu loved from Luo Binghe, his dirty talk in his ear while he thrust from behind, lifting one of his leg with his powerful grip. He could do that all night with his insanely strong core. Maybe he should do some hot yoga, or asked Luo Binghe to train his stamina so that they could last even longer.

With that thought in his head, Shen Qingqiu came again for the second time.