11

"Why do you look so surprised?" Lan Wangji chuckled as he moved even closer, crowding Wei Wuxian and short-circuiting his brain.

Why did he look so surprised? Why did he look so surprised?? Did this man not look in the mirror? Ever?

He knew he was good looking, many of his friends and colleagues said so. But this man was out of this world. This man was a league of his own. And he was his boss, whom he had to live with for one year in the same apartment, and he seemed to have a penchant for exhibitionism. Well, it seemed fair since his body was like it was sculpted by Michaelangelo himself. Thank you Luo Binghe. 

Wait. Why did he thank Luo Binghe again? His so-called friend didn't even warn him that their shared boss was this… insanely good looking non-human entity. And he was the one who's gay for chrissake.

Wei Wuxian shook his head and he could see his life flash before his eyes as he opened and closed his mouth like a fish out of water, and Lan Wangji looked at those lips with hunger in his eyes.

"You have something on your lips." Lan Wangji touched Wei Wuxian's lips with his thumb, grazing them slowly, while looking straight at those beautiful silver eyes, and finally he inserted his thumb in his own mouth, licking it with his tongue. "Taste good."

Wei Wuxian swallowed his saliva. Hard. 

He was in a deep dilemma right now, whether he should push the boss man away, and risked revealing his hard-on, and maybe he would be fired on the spot, or he would keep his stance and pretend not to notice all the sexual innuendo his boss was making–consciously or not.

Thankfully, the boss man seemed to see his concern, and moved back a few steps to give him some space.

Wei Wuxian exhaled deeply and almost rubbed his face with his kimchi stained gloved hands. Fortunately he realized it and took off the plastic gloves before he moved sideways to the kitchen sink, unable to let his eyes off the boss man, in case he did something else–something… he would not be able to resist. He also avoided looking lower than his delectable chest, afraid that he might find the boss man was going commando. When his hands touched the sink, he quickly turned around and washed his hands and his face with cold water to ease the tension he felt just by a few minutes standing very near to the boss.

When he turned to face the man again, his eyes inadvertently lowered itself (traitors) to the place he refused to see. Thankfully he wore a black tight boxer–which was tight enough to highlight the shape and the length of his… manhood. And boy was he very well endowed.

Wei Wuxian gulped once. Then he forced himself to look the man in the eyes, in which he could see the amusement in them. And it made him blush.

"Like what you see?"

Oh Jesus…

Wei Wuxian cleared his throat as he calmed his nerves. He never went off the rails like this, over some… some insanely good looking man, or woman if it made any difference. Even with Mianmian, he never had this kind of delicious feeling in his stomach, and she was a pretty one.

"Would you like me to prepare your breakfast, boss?" Truthfully, he forgot the boss' name. Or if he ever told him, in his haze of sudden lust. God he needed to get laid, ASAP.

"My name is Lan Wangji, but you may call me Lan Zhan, and yes, please prepare breakfast for two." He looked at Wei Wuxian as if he was the breakfast though, but he said to prepare for two?

"Two, sir? Are you expecting someone?" Well, he needed to know, not like he was jealous or something like that.

"Yes, didn't you read the contract? I expected you to have breakfast, lunch and dinner with me." Lan Wangji gave him a thorough once over. "You're too skinny." He mumbled under his breath.

"I'm sorry?" Wei Wuxian was confused. He didn't remember to have read the clause that said that he had to have his meal together with the boss at all times. Like, living together was not enough??

"Call me Lan Zhan."

"... it's not polite to address you only by your name, Sir." And he needed to remember that this man was his Boss. The one who paid an exorbitant amount of salary to have him cook for him and live with him, and now… eat with him? He didn't understand the mind of these rich people.

But Lan Wangji wouldn't be this successful if he didn't know how to handle a petulant adult–or two. He moved closer to Wei Wuxian and looked straight into his beautiful silver eyes.

"Call. Me. Lan. Zhan." He touched Wei Wuxian's chin and tilted it to face him better. They had a bit of a height difference, but in his opinion, it was perfect. Wei Wuxian was tall, but he was taller. And their bodies fitted together perfectly, just like he remembered from that night, five years ago. And his eyes were still like a deer caught in the headlight from the surprise. God, how he wanted to kiss those beautiful lips and made him his. But he had to be patient. Otherwise, this man would run away again, and he wasn't sure if he could still be sane if he did that. Again.

"Lan… Zhan." Wei Wuxian sighed when he whispered the name, and Lan Wangji almost lost his control. He took a step backward and tried to calm himself down, before he forcefully took this man right here on the floor.

"Lan Zhan. It's a beautiful name." Wei Wuxian's silver eyes softened. "Then please, by all means, call me Wei Ying."