13

Their quickened breath was fogging the glass wall, and although they had cum once, their manhoods were still semi-hard.

Wei Wuxian closed his eyes as he felt that his soul had left his body. He had no strength left in his legs, and as a result, he held onto Lan Wangji's neck, while the latter kept nibbling every inch of his skin, leaving tiny bite marks all over his body.

"What are you doing, Lan Zhan?" Wei Wuxian, still in his lust daze, sighing in satisfaction, almost forgetting his own name.

Was this just a daydream? He finally got to release his pent up frustration, although it happened in a very unexpected manner. Helped by his Adonis boss of all people. 

Then, when reality hit, he started to sweat. This was all going into uncharted water too fast, and he didn't know what to do. This was all too new for him.

Should he push him away? Should he apologize and resign immediately? God, he had no clue of what to do, only that his boss smelled heavenly.

"Mm, eating you?" Lan Wangji pushed him onto the glass wall and turned him around, then he started to kiss Wei Wuxian's spine from top, slowly down to his tailbone, while his hand was still playing with his nipple, pinching and pulling, extracting a loud moan from him, making him push all the thoughts he just had to the corner of his mind to deal with later. Much later.

Then Lan Wangji bit his delectable derriere lightly, before spreading them apart to taste his pretty, fluttering hole, entering it with his tongue, and it made him jolted and almost screamed from the alien–yet not an unfamiliar feeling in his lower back. 

Could it be?

No way. No fucking way. It would be a hell of a coincidence if his boss was the same man as the one who gave him the mind-blowing pleasure almost five years ago. Maybe this was just his wishful thinking, or did any… same-sex foreplay, coitus, penetration–whatever it called, really felt like this? After all, he often heard how loud Shen Qingqiu moaned when he was with Luo Binghe. But the way they both played him like a fiddle… suffice to say that this was the second time he got off this hard and fast, and all was done by a man.

But then all the sensation stopped, and he almost whined like a whore, disappointed in the loss of the pleasure his boss just gave him.

Fuck.

His boss.

He just remembered that the man behind him was his boss. His new employer. And that man was supposed to be eating his food, not him!!! 

For chrissake, he was spiralling out of control–not that he had any objection, but still… godfuckingdamnit!

Wei Wuxian almost faint from the realization that he wanted his boss to fuck him senseless.

"As much as I'd like to be inside you right now, I really do need to be at work, and I am already late." Lan Wangji whispered in Wei Wuxian's ear, making him blush and hard all over again. He heard the whine, and his heart swelled, because if anything else, at least he had made him feel good for him to make a sound like that. 

But not now. 

This was just a preview for what he was about to do to this man. He would make him become so addicted to his taste, he could only yield to him. And this time, he would not let him go again, not on his term. He would be the one to decide to let go or to keep playing with this beautiful man, with long beautiful hair. Just like he remembered.

God, but he needed to have a stronger will if he wanted to play the long game. And yet, judging from the preview he just had, the addiction could be a dangerous two way street.