20

Lan Wangji woke up at six a.m, an hour later than he usually did. But when he saw the beauty who slept in his arms, he smiled contentedly and kissed his naked shoulder. He regretted that he was a bit rushed last night, because this creature was too seductive for him to hold himself back like he usually did. So, he planned for another slower seduction later this weekend, where he could slowly devour this delicacy to his heart's content. He then stood up and stretched himself, then he moved to the balcony of his own room to do his usual morning yoga.

Wei Wuxian was up when he felt the bed was moving, and froze. He remembered that he was having a hot dream that left him dazzled, and wondering whether it was really a dream or not. He looked at his surroundings, and he recognized his own room. But after a while, he felt that familiar delicious sore, and remembered last night. 

The sudden rush of the memories caused him to almost have a heart attack. Was it real? Or just his overly vivid fantasy? Rather than contemplating all day, he woke up and went to the bathroom, where he saw his own reflection in a full body mirror. There, he gasped. His body was full of bite marks, his nipples were swollen and sensitive, there were purplish marks on his neck, and it all made him look like he was just being mauled by a beast. Just like five years ago.

Could it be?

No way, that was too good to be true. But, fuck, Wei Wuxian, why, why did you sleep with your boss–your male boss, on your first day of work nonetheless. God he was so fucked–literally and figuratively.

But life must go on. He had a job, and it was to provide healthy food for his boss, whatever the circumstances were. Maybe they just pretended that it didn't happen? You know, friends with benefits, thing? Except that this was his boss, not his friend. Godfuckingdamnit. He didn't know what to do, so right now he would focus on the things he could do. Like making  breakfast. 

Wei Wuxian went to shower and washed his body from the evidence of their wild night, and he had mixed feelings about it. Well, he might as well have a mini breakdown right now before he has to put on his poker face. Although he didn't know if he could do that when he would see his fucking gorgeous human specimen slash boss. Who did things to him last night. Perverted things. And he fucking loved it.

He took his time to dry his long hair and blushed while doing so, since he remembered the things his boss did with the long luxurious silky hair. Get a grip, Wei Wuxian! It seemed that his therapy session with Shen Qingqiu only accelerated things with his boss. He tried to tell himself that he would take his time to explore his feelings, whether he liked his boss or was this just some kind of pent up feelings, and yet here he was, eaten alive by his boss and with no shred of regret or shame. At least this time he admitted that he enjoyed having sex with a man.

With those thoughts in his head, he walked out of his room to the kitchen to prepare breakfast for both of them.

Wei Wuxian smelled the subtle scent of sandalwood, which caused his heart to beat faster before he even heard him coming from behind.

"Smells good, what's for breakfast?" 

Wei Wuxian wondered if his boss always talked in innuendos all the time. Why? Because he was sniffing his neck instead of looking at the breakfast he prepared. But the way he treated him made him feel better. He had a thought that maybe Lan Wangji would ignore him after taking advantage of him last night, or maybe he would do something else, like pretend nothing happened. But his boss was being his flirty self like usual, so he let go of the breath he didn't know he was holding.

"Mm, why the long face, baby? Were you not satisfied last night?" Lan Wangji hugged his waist from behind and nuzzled his neck. "Unfortunately I'm going to be busy for a few days."

Wei Wuxian's heart was caught in his throat. Was this just an excuse to get rid of him? He didn't expect for them to have a relationship, or a ring on his finger, but it kinda hurt if he was only a bed warmer for the night. Surely Lan Wangji would have tons of people who wanted to be his bed warmer, even just for the night, since he never even been caught in any relationship scandal. Most Wanted Bachelor for three years straight. Wei Wuxian started to tremble lightly.

"But don't worry, I'm planning a trip for us this weekend to go somewhere quiet. What do you think? Paris for the weekend? I got a small cottage there where we could laze around wearing nothing."

Wei Wuxian dropped the knife he was holding, but not before he cut his finger from surprise. Weekend trip? That was… unexpected.

"Wei Ying, you're bleeding." He could hear the panic in his boss' voice as he grabbed his finger and put it in his mouth, sucking it lightly. Wei Wuxian gasped from the act of intimacy that his boss was blatantly shown. "What were you thinking? You look like you have a lot of thoughts in your pretty head." Lan Wangji pulled him close and hugged him. "Be careful, I don't want you to get hurt."

The way Lan Wangji cared for him made something in his heart move. He grabbed his boss tight and buried his face into the warm chest.

"Thank you." He mumbled into the shirt.

"What for?" Lan Wangji chuckled as he caressed the long silky hair in his hand. This man was so tempting, if he didn't have an important meeting today, he would peel him off his clothes and slowly savor him, like a gourmet food that he was.

"For being your usual self." Wei Wuxian then pulled himself off Lan Wangji's embrace and cleaned his finger–and his face. He didn't want Lan Wangji to see his reddened eyes, so he continued to prepare the breakfast of overnight oats, banana, dragon fruit, mixed berries and greek yoghurt.

They ate in silence and after that Wei Wuxian put away all the dirty dishes before they left for the office.