epilogue 1

"I'm sorry, what?"

Wei Wuxian was in the middle of marinating the whole turkey when Jingyi told him that he registered him into the Chinese New Year's Bachelor Charity Auction next week, as one of the Bachelors.

"It's for charity, Xian gege, and don't worry I already told uncle and he was okay with it." Jingyi continued to write on his tablet while eyeing Nora, who was playing with Feng Xue and Feng Yue–the new baby girl that Wei Wuxian and Lan Wangji had adopted just a short while ago. She was beautiful and smart, but she was very shy, and Feng Xue seemed to have taken a liking to her, seeing how he was being super overprotective to his new baby sister.

Wei Wuxian wanted to knead his head, but both of his hands were deep into the turkey's cavity so he just sighed heavily.

Ever since he went back together with Lan Wangji, Jingyi insisted on being his assistant, since he needed to learn from the best, he said. Although Wei Wuxian suspected that it was more for Nora rather than experience. He saw how the two of them looked at each other when they thought he didn't pay attention to them.

Ah, young love…

But anyway, back to the news flash that Jingyi just brought him to speed.

"Jingyi, you know I'm going to be super busy with food prep for the Chinese New Year Gala, one of the chefs could not make it because of the flu." He was trying to wiggle his way out of this ridiculous act of so-called charity. Bachelor Auction his ass. It was just an excuse for the ladies to oggle the young and handsome and rich men, and pay for their dinner. If they're lucky, maybe even a little tussle in bed.

Wei Wuxian wondered how in the hell that Mister Jealous himself agreed to this… ridiculous proposition.

Unless…

"Is your uncle going to be auctioned too?"

"I don't have any idea, Xian gege." Jingyi quickly dodged the question rather than giving him a straight answer.

"Well, he's an eligible bachelor. He's handsome and rich and many women want him. He should be in the auction too."

"I will take your suggestion and inform uncle about it. But no promises." Jingyi put the tab away and he winked at Nora, who giggled. "Now, excuse me, I have a… thing to do." Jingyi excused himself and made his way to Nora and the kids while Wei Wuxian only sighed.

Later that night, when the kids and Nora were asleep and Lan Wangji was pounding him hard from behind, he almost forgot to ask him about the auction. Hell he even forgot his name when Lan Wangji rammed into him with fervor like this. It's as if he didn't want to talk, and instead he just grunted and growled like an animal in heat. Not that Wei Wuxian mind, since he enjoyed the sex too. Sex with Lan Wangji was always adventurous, and mind blowing. Just last night they did it outside their balcony and he couldn't even feel the cold wind, because of the heat of their lovemaking.

Yet now, it felt like Lan Wangji was avoiding the topic of the auction, and it made him wonder.

But then Lan Wangji hit his sweet spot and it caused him to moan and he turned him over to kiss him, then continued to ravish him.

"Mm, you taste so good, Wei Ying." He changed his thrust to a much slower pace and it made Wei Wuxian shudder from wanting him so much. Then Lan Wangji suddenly pulled him up and settled him on his lap. He then nibbled on Wei Wuxian's mouth and thrust into him, still slow, but with his position, his cock moved deeper into him and it caused Wei Wuxian to moan loudly. Lan Wangji spread his butt and moved deeper while he continued to nibble on the nipple in front of him.

It didn't take long for them to reach the edge, as they came together, with Lan Wangji bit Wei Wuxian's shoulder and the latter moaned loudly and came.

After they took their breath, Lan Wangji stood up and went to the bathroom to get a warm towel to wipe Wei Wuxian clean. And when he did that, Wei Wuxian grabbed his hand and pulled him closer.