19

Wei Wuxian was having a dream.

In that dream, he was being carried like a princess, and then the prince put him down on the bed carefully. After that, he caressed his face and his long hair with such tenderness that melted his heart, before he stood up and got ready to leave him. Alone.

But he didn't want to be alone. 

It had been such a long time since he felt the tender touch and the loving care, he craved for it so badly, so he pulled the prince's hand until he fell on top of him, and kissed him.

The kiss was so good and so long, Wei Wuxian did not care that he was playing the princess part here. He would take anything that would make him feel loved. Even if it was from another man. Then after a while, they pulled apart from each other, their breath was harsh from the lack of oxygen. He wasn't sure why his dream felt so realistic, but he liked it, and he wanted more.

"Stay with me, please." He whispered to the prince.

"Are you sure? I won't be able to hold myself back if I stay."

Now that he looked at the prince more clearly, he looked exactly like Lan Wangji. God, his boss was so handsome, he even dreamt about him, as a prince nonetheless. Although in his opinion his boss looked more like a King, he'd take what he could get. This was a dream, so he could do anything his heart desired. Right?

"I won't ask you to stay if I want you to hold yourself back."

His words seemed to have the effect that he wanted, since the prince's eyes darkened with desire and he lowered himself to whisper in his ear.

"No regret, no take backs."

"No regret, no take backs." He echoed his words, and then the prince kissed him, softly at first, then he became more demanding, as he unbuttoned his clothes and his pants.

"Take your clothes off." The prince's breath was uneven, and his pupils were dilated, and Wei Wuxian had never felt so aroused in his life. But instead of taking off his clothes as the prince asked, he pulled him close and whispered on his lips with a teasing tone.

"Why don't you take my clothes off, and I'll take off yours?" Wei Wuxian licked the prince's lips teasingly as he groped his erect manhood. 

"Such a tease…" the prince chuckled, "I do hope you still remember this tomorrow, unlike the last time you ran out on me."

"The last time…?" But he couldn't continue the question since the prince, Lan Wangji, was down on him and dragged open his zipper with his teeth. He could feel the second his manhood was out in the air, and the way his pants were dragged down. Then off with his shirt.

"I'm going to take my sweet time savoring you." He heard Lan Wangji say that between the waves of pleasures he felt. Those big hands caressed his thighs slowly, followed closely by his tongue. He was waiting in anticipation for that warm tongue to eat him, but Lan Wangji deliberately avoided his fully erect cock, and instead he moved upward to lick his belly button while his hands played with his nipples.

Wei Wuxian couldn't help but surrender to all the temptation, so he moaned loudly and grinded his hips to seek for more friction.

"Mm, such impatience…" Lan Wangji chuckled as he grabbed Wei Wuxian's hips to stop the movement. "Stop, I told you that I'm going to take my time with you."

"I want to touch you…" Wei Wuxian had already lost his mind, he just wanted to be touched by this man, to be kissed and to be filled until he couldn't breathe. "It's not fair that I'm the one who's naked while you're still wearing clothes." He whined and pouted like a kid, and it made Lan Wangji laugh.

"Is that so? Why don't you take them off then."

"Is that an order, Your Highness?" Without waiting for his answer, Wei Wuxian unbuckled his pants and took it off, then he took off his shirt while touching every part of his delectable body. "You have a very beautiful body, prince." He traced his finger on Lan Wangji six pack abs up and down, purposely grazing his nipples with his thumb, then tracing the dark trails from his belly button down to his huge cock and took it in his hand. "Beautiful." Then he put it in his mouth without any preamble.

He could hear Lan Wangji gasping and put his hands on his head, threaded his fingers in his long hair and guided his movement.

"Use your tongue more on the tip." Lan Wangji taught him, and Wei Wuxian held Lan Wangji's thighs before burying his nose into the nest of curly hair. It smelled so good, just like the prince himself, but he almost gagged from the massiveness of Lan Wangji's cock, so he coughed and let go.

"You don't have to be in a hurry, just take what you can, and you learn the rest later." Lan Wangji kissed his forehead. Wei Wuxian was feeling greedy when he put that slippery cock in his mouth again. It tasted so good, and he became addicted to it. Soon, he was able to fit the whole thing into his mouth, and it made Lan Wangji growl with pleasure.

"Wei Ying… ah… that's so good, keep doing that… yes, you're a fast learner…" Lan Wangji murmured those words, while Wei Wuxian's head enthusiastically bobbed up and down, with Lan Wangji's hands guiding his head. The movement became faster and faster and finally Lan Wangji came with a force into Wei Wuxian's mouth, who drank all of it greedily.

"Mm, prince, you taste so good…" Wei Wuxian licked his lips seductively, and it caused Lan Wangji to become hard again.

"That's because I ate a lot of pineapple." He chuckled and pushed Wei Wuxian down.

"Are you saying that you became a vegetarian for this purpose?" Wei Wuxian moaned when Lan Wangji bit his neck and pinched his nipple.

"Why, aren't you chatty now?" Lan Wangji took the bottle of lube and poured it down to his hand. "Well, it's fine, since I love to hear your voice, and soon my name will be the only name you'll be screaming." He pushed one finger into Wei Wuxian's sphincter and it caused the latter to gasp in surprise.

"More…" Wei Wuxian was greedy for Lan Wangji's touch, and he wanted to feel his cock inside him. If this was just a dream, at least let me taste that delicacy before I wake up, God. He knew that he was not making sense, but it seemed that his lust had taken over his body, and strangely, he had some kind of a dejavu with all this Prince Charming play, and why did he become so obsessed with a penis inside his ass? Since when did he crave for his boss' massive human's reproductive organ?

"So impatient…" Lan Wangji pushed the second finger in, and Wei Wuxian was already panting from almost going over the edge. When Lan Wangji added the third finger, Wei Wuxian screamed in pleasure and he came all over his stomach.

He was still catching his breath when Lan Wangji kissed him, and murmured sweet words until he felt that he was hard again.

"You look so ravishing, Wei Ying…" Lan Wangji showered him with kisses. "And you look so good here, in my bed, where I will keep you indefinitely." 

Wei Wuxian was already so aroused with those sweet words, so when Lan Wangji lifted his legs and entered him in one swift thrust, he just felt mild pain for a second, followed by tremendous pleasure and fullness. And when he moved, slowly at first, Wei Wuxian was already approaching the edge, fast.

"Lan Zhan… ah… I–I'm almost there… faster please, harder…" He tried to touch his own cock but Lan Wangji took his hands and held it on top of his head. He instinctively locked his legs around Lan Wangji's waist to push him deeper and he could hear the latter's animalistic growl.

"Wei Ying… I can't hold back anymore, fuck!" Lan Wangji's movement became more frantic as he chased his own release, and Wei Wuxian kissed him.

"Let's come together."

And with those words, they climaxed together with such a force that neither of them ever felt before.